Hietaniemi Beach, Helsinki, Finland
Travel tips > Europe > Finland > Helsinki > Hietaniemi Beach
- Beaches travel tip
- City center
If you are staying in Helsinki for a short while only, visiting Hietaniemi probably shouldn't be among your priorities, but if you're staying for more than a couple of weeks in summer and you're bored, it's not a bad place to spend a few hours at.
Hietaniemenkatu, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Recent travel tips for Helsinki
- Arctic IcebarIf you want a place to chill out (literally), a freezing evening at the Arctic Icebar will prove to be an interesting experience. While temperature in bars is usually high enough to allow people to wear more or less revealing clothes, at [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Kahvila SuomiHelsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there is the occasional Finnish eatery that serves decent food at decent prices, where you can fill [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Manala RestaurantManala means hell, and unsurprisingly enough, the serve "food to die for", as they say. The menu of Manala is great, and people who have special dietary requirements can order according to their needs. All of the dishes are made [...]D: n/a00
- Arlan saunaVisiting Helsinki without going to a public sauna is almost unthinkable. The only place where you can enjoy the genuine sauna experience is at one of the old public saunas, and in addition to the cultural experience, it is a great way to [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Kappeli RestaurantTraditional Finnish foods are one of the things you must try when visiting Helsinki, especially since reindeer dishes are hard to find in other countries. For some tasty traditional dishes, check out Kappeli, a cozy restaurant with [...]D: 3.9mi00
Things about Helsinki you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
For a better overview of the German Village in Columbus you should purchase their Walking Tour Books at either the Franklin Art Glass Studio (222 E...
History & Culture: German Village in Columbus
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt