The Castle of Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > The Castle of Dublin
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The castle still gives home to many state events, the inauguration of the Irish president is one of these events.
Don't miss it, it's really beautiful.
Dublin 2, Ireland
Adults 2 Pounds
Children 1 Pound
Monday-Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday-Sunday: 2pm - 5pm
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The GravediggersThe Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long day of hard work. This because The Gravediggers is located right next to the Glasnevin Cemetery [...]D: 1.8mi00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Dublin Writers MuseumIf you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has. No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Los Cabos, Mexico
I'm not very knowledgeable in wines and to be honest, I like things that at are sweet, but when we tasted the wines at the Winery in Los Cabos I...
Food: Los Cabos Winery
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
We took the behind-the-scenes tour when we visited the Churchill Downs, which has been the home of the Kentucky Derby for ten of years, and it was...
Sightseeing: Churchill Downs
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Motorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on...
General: Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbike