The Gravediggers, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > The Gravediggers
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Order a pint of their great Guinness and enjoy the hospitality and good conversations with the locals that make every traveler feel at home.
1 Prospect Square
The prices are quite acceptable compared to the average Dublin prices.
Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - 11:30pm
Friday-Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 11:00pm
How to get there:
It is 4 km from the city center. You have to take to the Finglas road. It is about 7-8 minutes by car.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- The Castle of DublinThe Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more facilities that can be visited by tourists. It's all wonderful. The castle still gives home [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound StadiumIf you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already bet with only some Euros and it´s really funny to watch the fast dogs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
A few miles from downtown Fresno you can find the famous Clovis Rodeo Park that holds the annual Clovis Rodeo event which has over 30.000 visitors...
Family & Fun: Clovis Rodeo
Portland has tons of great cafes, but if you are a tea purist (or if you feel like having something other than your daily espresso), check out The...
Food: Tao of Tea in Portland
Raleigh, North Carolina
For a taste of some real 19th century history, you should definitely go to the Historic Oakwood district which is the only remaining, intact area...
History & Culture: Historic Oakwood