The Gravediggers, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > The Gravediggers
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Order a pint of their great Guinness and enjoy the hospitality and good conversations with the locals that make every traveler feel at home.
1 Prospect Square
The prices are quite acceptable compared to the average Dublin prices.
Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - 11:30pm
Friday-Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 11:00pm
How to get there:
It is 4 km from the city center. You have to take to the Finglas road. It is about 7-8 minutes by car.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- General opening timesThe same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special, most shops stay opened until 8pm or 9pm on this day. Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm [...]D: n/a00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The Castle of DublinThe Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more facilities that can be visited by tourists. It's all wonderful. The castle still gives home [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Lodging and food in DublinLodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you're in Vienna don't miss the Riesenrad in the Prater park. This is a sightseeing ferris-wheel. It goes round very slowly and when you're on...
Family & Fun: Sightseeing from the Riesenrad
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Though having a reputation of being perfect for business meetings, with its chandelier and silver cutlery, the Da Forni Restaurant is an elegant...
Food: Da Forni Restaurant
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Small does not necessary mean boring. Covasna proves this theory. When I say this, among many things, I think about the nightlife here. Even if...
Night Life & Entertainment: Covasna's only disco (but it's worth a lot)
The best time to visit is during late autumn: which is between late September and mid-November. (10- 15 °C) The air is cool and brisk,...
General: When to visit?
Though called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel...
Sightseeing: Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near Phoenix
Raleigh, North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum