The Gravediggers, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > The Gravediggers
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Order a pint of their great Guinness and enjoy the hospitality and good conversations with the locals that make every traveler feel at home.
1 Prospect Square
The prices are quite acceptable compared to the average Dublin prices.
Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - 11:30pm
Friday-Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 11:00pm
How to get there:
It is 4 km from the city center. You have to take to the Finglas road. It is about 7-8 minutes by car.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
- Jameson DistilleryIf you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey and how it is produced. Interesting is also the bar at the end of a tour. There you can taste [...]D: 0.8mi00
- General opening timesThe same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special, most shops stay opened until 8pm or 9pm on this day. Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm [...]D: n/a00
- Christchurch CathedralThe Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside of the cathedral is wonderful, so huge and beautifully decorated. There are pointed arches all [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Munich travel tips - Germany
If you are in the area of Nymphenburg or Neuhausen, I can highly recommend Fuji. It's a little Japanese restaurat run by Vietnamese people. Yes, I...
Food: Fuji Sushi & Nudel
Boulogne-sur-mer travel tips - France
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Reims travel tips - France
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Bol travel tips - Croatia
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Gandhinagar travel tips - India
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Rotterdam travel tips - Netherlands
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
The Hague travel tips - Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Cary travel tips - North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Las Cruces travel tips - New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
Hanoi travel tips - Vietnam
Detail Itinerary Day 1 : Arrival Ha Noi (D) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport and coach transfer to hotel. Take a cyclo, the Vietnamese version of the...
Food: Vietnam Cooking Tour By Greentrailtourism.com