The Gravediggers, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > The Gravediggers
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Order a pint of their great Guinness and enjoy the hospitality and good conversations with the locals that make every traveler feel at home.
1 Prospect Square
The prices are quite acceptable compared to the average Dublin prices.
Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - 11:30pm
Friday-Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 11:00pm
How to get there:
It is 4 km from the city center. You have to take to the Finglas road. It is about 7-8 minutes by car.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- General opening timesThe same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special, most shops stay opened until 8pm or 9pm on this day. Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of DublinThe Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more facilities that can be visited by tourists. It's all wonderful. The castle still gives home [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound StadiumIf you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already bet with only some Euros and it´s really funny to watch the fast dogs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
For my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful...
General: Free barcelona travel guide
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Not far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for...
Sightseeing: Yeh Liu
Caffe de Luca is not a very special place, but it's very cosy and pleasant. It is located in the heart of bucktown and I loved to have breakfast...
Food: Caffe De Luca
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
New York, New York
This is New York's Las Vegas without the gambling. Simply walk there and watch all the shiny billboards. There are plenty of shows to choose from...
Sightseeing: Visiting Times Square