The Gravediggers, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > The Gravediggers
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
Order a pint of their great Guinness and enjoy the hospitality and good conversations with the locals that make every traveler feel at home.
1 Prospect Square
The prices are quite acceptable compared to the average Dublin prices.
Monday-Thursday: 10:00am - 11:30pm
Friday-Saturday: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Sunday: 12:30pm - 11:00pm
How to get there:
It is 4 km from the city center. You have to take to the Finglas road. It is about 7-8 minutes by car.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
- Christchurch CathedralThe Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside of the cathedral is wonderful, so huge and beautifully decorated. There are pointed arches all [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Jameson DistilleryIf you like irish whiskey, you can visit the Jameson distillery, nearly in the center of Dublin. Make a guided tour to see the history of whiskey and how it is produced. Interesting is also the bar at the end of a tour. There you can taste [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Guinness StorehouseGuinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will meet the different types of the Guinness and even meet Arthur Guinness, the father of this [...]D: 1.1mi10
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
Located in a perfect are, close the water taxi station and the train station, Al Ponte Mocenigo Hotel offers comfortable and elegant accommodation....
General: Hotel Al Ponte Mocenigo
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
Even if you can't stay in this amazingly beautiful hotel because you're on a budget, you should still go and take a look at it, or have a...
Sightseeing: The Driskill
Located between the suburbs and downtown Philadelphia, this Crown Plaza Hotel is a comfortable and quite affordable lodging with the necessary...
General: Crown Plaza Philadelphia West
Voodoo Doughnut is one of those rarities - an independent doughnut shop. Finally a place where you can get more than your usual jam doughnuts, and...
Food: Voodoo Doughnut in Portland