Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just
- General travel tip
- City center
Tip no 1: If you are carrying a backpack, always make sure it is sling to the front. Although it is uncomfortable, it might save you a whole lot of trouble (Thank God for me, my passport was intact).
Tip no 2: If you are not carrying a bag, for men especially, it is advisable to place your wallet in the front pocket, rather than the back.
Tip no 3: A no-brainer – ALWAYS split your cash. Put some in your shoes/boots or different pockets. I learnt it the hard way.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
- The GravediggersThe Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long day of hard work. This because The Gravediggers is located right next to the Glasnevin Cemetery [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- General opening timesThe same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special, most shops stay opened until 8pm or 9pm on this day. Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
The best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the...
Family & Fun: Fairytale Town
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market