Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just
- General travel tip
- City center
Tip no 1: If you are carrying a backpack, always make sure it is sling to the front. Although it is uncomfortable, it might save you a whole lot of trouble (Thank God for me, my passport was intact).
Tip no 2: If you are not carrying a bag, for men especially, it is advisable to place your wallet in the front pocket, rather than the back.
Tip no 3: A no-brainer – ALWAYS split your cash. Put some in your shoes/boots or different pockets. I learnt it the hard way.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Lodging and food in DublinLodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch [...]D: n/a00
- Christchurch CathedralThe Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside of the cathedral is wonderful, so huge and beautifully decorated. There are pointed arches all [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The GravediggersThe Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long day of hard work. This because The Gravediggers is located right next to the Glasnevin Cemetery [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is a great site in the middle of the city. It's one of the 11 towers in the city and you are allowed to climb it, so when you are in...
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
Avebury, United Kingdom
This village, Avebury is located in Wiltshire, in southern England. Here you can find the largest neolithic stone circle in England constructed...
Outdoors Activities: Avebury Henge
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Founded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville...
Food: San Antonio Taco Co
San Antonio, Texas
I've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Botanical Garden
Washington, District Of Columbia
Wilderness and peacefulness combine in the Kenilworth Park on the Anacostia River and this mixture of different feelings made this park/garden my...
Outdoors Activities: Kenilworth Park and Aquatic Gardens
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl