Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- Just
- General travel tip
- City center
Tip no 1: If you are carrying a backpack, always make sure it is sling to the front. Although it is uncomfortable, it might save you a whole lot of trouble (Thank God for me, my passport was intact).
Tip no 2: If you are not carrying a bag, for men especially, it is advisable to place your wallet in the front pocket, rather than the back.
Tip no 3: A no-brainer – ALWAYS split your cash. Put some in your shoes/boots or different pockets. I learnt it the hard way.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Lodging and food in DublinLodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch [...]D: n/a00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- General opening timesThe same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special, most shops stay opened until 8pm or 9pm on this day. Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
ISLANDA AEREO + CAMPER A NOLEGGIO 1 Italia Islanda Arrivo in Islanda al tardi pomeriggio, pernottamento in hotel 2 Rejkjavick - Skogafoss ...
General: Italia Islanda
H sgfdshgdh gfsd gfdhgdh df sgh tg hhgfhdggd hggd gd
Food: Test dfs gdf gdfsgdfsg g fdsg
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara