General opening times, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > General opening times
- General travel tip
- City center
Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and to 12:30 on Friday and Saturday. Only a few of the pubs will stay opened until late at night.
You will also hardly find a bank opened after 4pm. Some banks, mostly on the countryside, also have launch breaks at noon.
All over the country.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Christchurch CathedralThe Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside of the cathedral is wonderful, so huge and beautifully decorated. There are pointed arches all [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Lodging and food in DublinLodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch [...]D: n/a00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
Sibelius is probably the most famous Finnish composer of classical music, and even if you don't particularly like his works, the monument...
Sightseeing: Sibelius Monument
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Get special offers & discounts on online hotel bookings at Elegant Holidays & Tours, We provide bookings on all luxury hotels in India & across the...
General: Luxury Hotels in India
The Sansevero museum is located in a former chapel in the old town of Naples. Inside there is one of the city's main attractions: the statue of the...
History & Culture: Museo Cappella Sansevero
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Saint Louis, Missouri
One the main attractions of the city is definitely the St. Louis Zoo, which is well-known for its preservation of endangered species. The staff is...
Family & Fun: St. Louis Zoo
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head