General opening times, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > General opening times
- General travel tip
- City center
Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and to 12:30 on Friday and Saturday. Only a few of the pubs will stay opened until late at night.
You will also hardly find a bank opened after 4pm. Some banks, mostly on the countryside, also have launch breaks at noon.
All over the country.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound StadiumIf you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already bet with only some Euros and it´s really funny to watch the fast dogs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
If you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of...
Sightseeing: Louvre free of charge for art students
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
Seoul, South Korea
To see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are...
History & Culture: Bukchon Hanok Village
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
New York, New York
Everybody knows these two very important American landmarks. While the statue of liberty may be the more spectacular one, I wrongly recommend...
History & Culture: Statue of liberty & Ellis Island
A cake heaven, I have to admit. The place marvels with unique taste and finery, attention to detail. The Katrina Rozelle pastry and desserts shop...
Shopping: Katrina Rozelle
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City National Memorial