General opening times, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > General opening times
- General travel tip
- City center
Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm from Sunday to Thursday and to 12:30 on Friday and Saturday. Only a few of the pubs will stay opened until late at night.
You will also hardly find a bank opened after 4pm. Some banks, mostly on the countryside, also have launch breaks at noon.
All over the country.
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
- The GravediggersThe Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long day of hard work. This because The Gravediggers is located right next to the Glasnevin Cemetery [...]D: 1.8mi00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound StadiumIf you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already bet with only some Euros and it´s really funny to watch the fast dogs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
When I've arrived in Torino I've visited 'il Palazzo Reale' .
General: Palazzo Reale, Turin
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are...
Outdoors Activities: Charlotte NC Tours
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
We met up with our guide on the day of the tour and from the first moment we felt as we had known each other or years. He was so direct with us,...
Outdoors Activities: AZ Hummer Tours around Phoenix