Dublin view from the river, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Dublin view from the river
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Adults 14 Euro
Students/Seniors 12 Euro
Under 18 years 10 Euro
Under 15 years 8 Euro
Under 3 years free
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Dublin Writers MuseumIf you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has. No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Christchurch CathedralThe Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside of the cathedral is wonderful, so huge and beautifully decorated. There are pointed arches all [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Guinness StorehouseGuinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will meet the different types of the Guinness and even meet Arthur Guinness, the father of this [...]D: 1.1mi10
- General opening timesThe same opening hours apply in the whole country. Stores and supermarkets are opened mostly between 9am and 6pm. Thursday evenings are special, most shops stay opened until 8pm or 9pm on this day. Pubs are opened from 10:30am to 11:30pm [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't...
General: Loden Vancouver
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
San Diego, California
Grey mammals migrate from the south to the Arctic waters. San Diego happens to be an important station of their way. Female whales give birth to...
Outdoors Activities: Whale watching in San Diego