Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Guinness Storehouse
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can follow the brewing process, you will meet the different types of the Guinness and even meet Arthur Guinness, the father of this great drink. ;)
There is also a nice exhibition about the history of the advertising of the Guinness.
The greatest thing, in my opinion, is that you can learn how to pour your own pint of Guinness and they will also give you diploma that says that you became a master of this craft. :D
At the top floor you will get a pint of Guinness and you can enjoy the great view on the whole city.
St. James's Gate
Adults: 15 Euros
Students/Seniors: 11 Euros
Children: 5 Euros
September-June: 09:30 - 17:00
July-August: 09:30 - 19:00
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Dublin Writers MuseumIf you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has. No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound StadiumIf you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already bet with only some Euros and it´s really funny to watch the fast dogs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Academia da Cachaça is so typically Brazilian that no bar could be more patriotic-looking like it. It is decorated with the colours of the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Academia da Cachaça bar in Rio de Janeiro
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
One of the most and well balanced tourist destinations in Asia and perhaps whole the world, A Thailand luxury Travel and holidays is now very...
Beaches : General guide to Thailand beaches
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Los Angeles, California
This is definitely one of my favorite food places in LA. It's located in a place called Little J Town. Basically a tiny little Japanese shopping...
Located at the top of a beautiful condo with huge glass windows surrounding the restaurant, the Monterrey Bay Fish Grotto is truly an elegant and...
Food: Monterey Bay Fish Grotto
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach