Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Guinness Storehouse
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can follow the brewing process, you will meet the different types of the Guinness and even meet Arthur Guinness, the father of this great drink. ;)
There is also a nice exhibition about the history of the advertising of the Guinness.
The greatest thing, in my opinion, is that you can learn how to pour your own pint of Guinness and they will also give you diploma that says that you became a master of this craft. :D
At the top floor you will get a pint of Guinness and you can enjoy the great view on the whole city.
St. James's Gate
Adults: 15 Euros
Students/Seniors: 11 Euros
Children: 5 Euros
September-June: 09:30 - 17:00
July-August: 09:30 - 19:00
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We've never tasted a deliciously and elaborately prepared meal such as the one we had at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park. This restaurant is...
Food: Fangshan Restaurant in Beijing
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Though it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a...
History & Culture: Fatima near Lisbon
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
It is a great place for Sushi with average prices, so if you like Japanese food, here is a great possibility. You have to make sure you reserved...
Food: Coast Sushi Bar