Dublin Writers Museum, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Dublin Writers Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here something new and surprising.
You will find here books, letters and personal staff of Oscar Wilde, Samuel Becket and many others.
There is also a very nice bookshop and a chafe inside the building that I also warmly recommend.
Dublin Writers Museum
18 Parnell Square
Adults: 7,50 Euros
Children: 4,70 Euros
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
- The GravediggersThe Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long day of hard work. This because The Gravediggers is located right next to the Glasnevin Cemetery [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Lodging and food in DublinLodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
Though Halloween is a Western celebration, it has become a theme widely spread throughout Tokyo, and Japan. During this celebration, many ...
General: Tokyo Disney Resort on Halloween
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Vietnamese Private Tours; May 2015: Visit Cambodia with this very interesting tour suit for families, Youngers and individuals, the 12 Days...
Family & Fun: Visit world largest religious structure, the Angkor wat
If you'd like to stay more than just one day, I advise you the 'Cabana Art' hotel which is about 400 meters from the ski trails (half of the road...
Family & Fun: 'Cabana Art' pension in Arieseni
Arusha is safari city and nearby Kilimanjaro International Airport, JRO whereby International Airlines arrives bringing tourists. Airport transfers...
Sightseeing: Sightseeing tours Arusha, wildlife safari places
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?