Dublin Writers Museum, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Dublin Writers Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here something new and surprising.
You will find here books, letters and personal staff of Oscar Wilde, Samuel Becket and many others.
There is also a very nice bookshop and a chafe inside the building that I also warmly recommend.
Dublin Writers Museum
18 Parnell Square
Adults: 7,50 Euros
Children: 4,70 Euros
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
- Gentle Reminder (No offence to anyone) -- JustWe can never be too confident and complacent about leaving our belongings properly. Well, I took it for granted. Being the careless student that I was (I was in Dublin for a short holiday – as I was an intern in a university in the UK [...]D: 0.7mi00
- The Castle of DublinThe Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more facilities that can be visited by tourists. It's all wonderful. The castle still gives home [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Great Pub in DublinDublin is famous for its numerous pubs. My favorite one, if that is even possible, is the Ha'penny Bridge Inn. Nights are really great there with live music from traditional Irish to jazz and also great and famous comedy nights. They are [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Guinness StorehouseGuinness Storehouse is like the origin of all beers and a little piece of Irish history and culture. You can follow the brewing process, you will meet the different types of the Guinness and even meet Arthur Guinness, the father of this [...]D: 1.1mi10
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being on top of a mountain, under the cloudless sky, breathing the fresh air in can fill you with such a great feeling of freedom you can't...
Outdoors Activities: Grouse Mountain in Vancouver
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
You should definitely try out the 'Cave Bath' from Miskolc! It's an extraordinary experience...
Family & Fun: Cave bathing
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
This comedy theater is one of the greatest I went to in Austin. Their performances are full of life and color and they make Esther's Follies a...
History & Culture: Esther's Follies
Santa Ana, California
Touring one of Souther California's oldest courthouses is not only and interesting but an educational pastime too. Especially that the tours,...
History & Culture: Old Orange County Courthouse
A really good place to grab an authentic, excellent pizza whenever you're in a mood to something delicious and nutritious. The Il Vicino...
Food: Il Vicino Pizzeria