Dublin Writers Museum, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Dublin Writers Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here something new and surprising.
You will find here books, letters and personal staff of Oscar Wilde, Samuel Becket and many others.
There is also a very nice bookshop and a chafe inside the building that I also warmly recommend.
Dublin Writers Museum
18 Parnell Square
Adults: 7,50 Euros
Children: 4,70 Euros
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Christchurch CathedralThe Cathedral is about one thousand years old. It's amazing and magnificent! It is huge and beautiful, a little bit like a castle. The inside of the cathedral is wonderful, so huge and beautifully decorated. There are pointed arches all [...]D: 0.5mi00
- The GravediggersThe Gravediggers is one of the greatest pubs in the world. The place got it's name from the gravediggers who often attended the pub after a long day of hard work. This because The Gravediggers is located right next to the Glasnevin Cemetery [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Overall Trip to Northern IrelandThe tip I would like to share today is about visiting Northern Ireland which is very fascinating & you should take proper care about the things that are required to end your journey properly. Also you must have to book a travel package [...]D: 118.8mi00
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound StadiumIf you like betting on horses, you should also try the dog race stadium at Dublin, the Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium. There you can already bet with only some Euros and it´s really funny to watch the fast dogs. [...]D: 1.2mi00
- The weatherIf you go to Dublin, be prepared that the weather is not a certain thing there - it's the same in the whole country. An Irish saying tells that 'if you don't like the weather, just wait for 5 minutes and it will change'. It is never very [...]D: n/a00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is an amazingly beautiful beach on the outskirts of Dubai. You should go there and then also visit the Burj al Arab which is quite...
Outdoors Activities: Jumeirah Beach
Vancouver, British Columbia
For those who aren't shy and aren't embarrassed of their nudity, Wreck Beach is the place to be. The crowd consists mainly of young people, many...
Beaches : Wreck Beach - Nude Beach in Vancouver
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Arriving to Covasna from Sfantu Gheorghe is an easy task, the easiest way being by minibus. A transport company called Ecosil has 7-9 connections...
Public Transportation: From Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by minibus
There aren't so many trails in Alaska, however the Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is maybe the easiest and almost the longest starting from...
Outdoors Activities: Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC