Dublin Writers Museum, Ireland
Travel tips > Europe > Ireland > Dublin > Dublin Writers Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
No matter how well you think you know one writer or another, you may always ind here something new and surprising.
You will find here books, letters and personal staff of Oscar Wilde, Samuel Becket and many others.
There is also a very nice bookshop and a chafe inside the building that I also warmly recommend.
Dublin Writers Museum
18 Parnell Square
Adults: 7,50 Euros
Children: 4,70 Euros
Monday-Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Recent travel tips for Dublin
- Lodging and food in DublinLodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch [...]D: n/a00
- The Castle of DublinThe Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more facilities that can be visited by tourists. It's all wonderful. The castle still gives home [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Dublin view from the riverI can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes from the city center to the Docklands and back. It passes under several of the bridges of the [...]D: n/a00
- Clontarf CastleIf you like good food and a guiness in a noble atmosphere, you should go there. You can even get very good rooms in the hotel, not cheap but ver well equipped. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- The Old Library Trinity CollageTrinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the amount of books there and the atmosphere of gratitude that captures you when you step in. [...]D: 0.1mi00
Things about Dublin you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
We've been to quite many museum during our travels but the Tropenmuseum is something entirely different from the 'traditional' ones. ...
History & Culture: Tropenmuseum
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are...
Family & Fun: Science Museum Oklahoma
Right across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few...
Food: Mario's Place
Hong Kong, China
This Hotel, though from its name it might sound more like a hostel, is a comfortable, cozy place which I would return to if I went back to Hong...
General: B P International Hotel in Hong Kong
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland