Big Daddy's Burger Bar, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Big Daddy's Burger Bar
- Food travel tip
- City center
They are located on East Boulevard and on John Delaney Drive too so you can have the greatest burgers either you're in downtown Charlotte or at the southern part of the city.
East Blvd & Lombardy Cir, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Baoding South ParkExquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon Corners Mall. Their food smell so good you get hungry just by that and when they bring out your [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- The Billy Graham LibraryInspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and can leave you breathless. The many books, [...]D: 7.3mi00
- NASCAR Hall of FameThe paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you can get so much info on the Nascar race cars and races and not be bored. We loved the [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Now this a great place to grab lunch or a have a great dinner. Its really for the young at heart, being quite the entertaining dining place. Its...
Food: Tony Boloney's
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
For friends or families with younger/older children, Houston's Horseback Riding in Tucson offers the best outdoor activity you can get. Either...
Outdoors Activities: Houston's Horseback Riding