Big Daddy's Burger Bar, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Big Daddy's Burger Bar
- Food travel tip
- City center
They are located on East Boulevard and on John Delaney Drive too so you can have the greatest burgers either you're in downtown Charlotte or at the southern part of the city.
East Blvd & Lombardy Cir, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Charlotte NC ToursThe best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are available for a quite a reasonable price and can give a you glimpse into the Charlotte way of [...]D: 8.4mi00
- Cajun CanvasThis was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so [...]D: 5.7mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Carowinds Amusement ParkYou should definitely visit Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte if you are with children, because they will just love it! I went there with some friends and their families and we had so much fun. The children were excited from the moment [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
Right beside the Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, the Castle Amusement Park is the getaway of kids and families for a day or a few hours of fun...
Family & Fun: Castle Amusement Park
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.