Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
7th Street Station/Uptown
260 E. 7th St.
Charlotte, NC 28263
10AM and 1:30 PM
2nd, 3rd, and 4th Saturdays in February
How to get there:
Map it @ www.mapquest.com
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Discovery PlaceInteractive, interconnected and entertaining activities, movies and exhibitions can be found the in the Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte. Kids and adults can have the time of their lives here in the museum and they can also watch [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Queen City Tours and TravelThe best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel. [...]D: 9.6mi00
- NASCAR Hall of FameThe paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you can get so much info on the Nascar race cars and races and not be bored. We loved the [...]D: 9mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Vancouver, British Columbia
Being close to the beach and famous attractions is what makes a hotel attractive in a visitors eyes. Though of course, price is also an issue...
General: Pan Pacific Waterfront Hotel
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe