Old Mecklenburg Brewery, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Old Mecklenburg Brewery
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The tour on Saturdays is free so you might want to take that day to gather some info about brewery, but otherwise guided tours are offered from Wednesday to Saturday.
215 Southside Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Queen City Tours and TravelThe best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel. [...]D: 9.6mi00
- NASCAR Hall of FameThe paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you can get so much info on the Nascar race cars and races and not be bored. We loved the [...]D: 9mi00
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Charlotte NC ToursThe best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are available for a quite a reasonable price and can give a you glimpse into the Charlotte way of [...]D: 8.4mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
When people go to Spain they usually think about the Spanish food, and in Madrid the most typical thing to eat are Churros. The only problem is...
Food: Chocolatería San Ginés
Disneyland Paris is a popular holiday destination in Paris and it is located 30 km away from the central paris. over 15 millon tourists come to...
Public Transportation: Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
The newly renovated house of General George Crook is beautiful inside and out. There is also an adjoining garden with heirloom plants giving the...
History & Culture: General Crook House Museum
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide