Charlotte NC Tours, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Charlotte NC Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We were happy to take the segway tour on our first day in the city because that way we could see some of the highlights, the places and if something caught our eye we could return the following days. It's a great opportunity, I can only recommend it!
128 E Park Ave, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Departure hours vary. Check their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and...Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black History Month. Additional information @ http://www.queencitytours [...]D: n/a00
- SouthPark MallFor some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to wander around the town to find something. They have fashion, market brand stores, souvenir [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
- New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain TourWhen I think of New York, I envision a city springing with life. This land defines newer realms of life. For the increasing aspirants there are, equal number of upcoming opportunities too. However, once you step in its boundaries you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Dont forget to view this great religious place atop a hill. For tips on travel in mysore visit mysorehub.com
General: Chamundi Hills
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
If you're in for a little contemporary art window-shopping, than it is a great place. I have been to Houston only once, and this museum was the...
History & Culture: Contemporary Arts Museum
Right across the Mission Inn hotel and museum, Mario's Place is the dining place for comfort seeking individuals who would like to spend a few...
Food: Mario's Place