Charlotte NC Tours, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Charlotte NC Tours
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
We were happy to take the segway tour on our first day in the city because that way we could see some of the highlights, the places and if something caught our eye we could return the following days. It's a great opportunity, I can only recommend it!
128 E Park Ave, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Departure hours vary. Check their website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Cajun CanvasThis was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Carowinds Amusement ParkYou should definitely visit Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte if you are with children, because they will just love it! I went there with some friends and their families and we had so much fun. The children were excited from the moment [...]D: 4.5mi00
- SouthPark MallFor some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to wander around the town to find something. They have fashion, market brand stores, souvenir [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and...Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black History Month. Additional information @ http://www.queencitytours [...]D: n/a00
- Barrington's RestaurantThough it is a bit tucked away, you should definitely try to find this cozy little place because if you like great American food in a homey environment than Barrington's Restaurant the place for you. We were so happy when we came [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Bruzli is right, the traffic can be desperately slow. Here are the ticket prices: daily ticket - 1,500 HUF (5 Euro), 3 days tourist pass 3,700 HUF...
Public Transportation: Public transportation ticket prices from 2009
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
To learn some facts about Tennessee's history you definitely have to visit the Tennessee State Museum. Not because there is no entrance (you...
History & Culture: Tennessee State Museum
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa