Carowinds Amusement Park, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Carowinds Amusement Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The children were excited from the moment we stepped trough the gates and they could hardly wait to go on one of the roller-coasters. We, as adults had a great time too, we wouldn't have thought that roller-coasters could be still so much fun!
14523 Carowinds Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
General opening hours: 10:00am to 8:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- The Billy Graham LibraryInspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and can leave you breathless. The many books, [...]D: 7.3mi00
- Barrington's RestaurantThough it is a bit tucked away, you should definitely try to find this cozy little place because if you like great American food in a homey environment than Barrington's Restaurant the place for you. We were so happy when we came [...]D: 5mi00
- Queen City Tours and TravelThe best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel. [...]D: 9.6mi00
- New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain TourWhen I think of New York, I envision a city springing with life. This land defines newer realms of life. For the increasing aspirants there are, equal number of upcoming opportunities too. However, once you step in its boundaries you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
We had a beautiful night at the Musica a Palazzo a few months back. We watched the La Traviata and it was just magnificent. The whole show was...
Night Life & Entertainment: Musica a Palazzo
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
What else would you do in Anaheim other than going to Disneyland. This is the perfect place for the family. Although, I would only go there with...
Family & Fun: Disneyland
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
The Historic Bok Sanctuary is actually a huge garden which include several botanical gardens, and carillon tower and various other facilities. The...
Outdoors Activities: Bok Tower Gardens
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels