Carowinds Amusement Park, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Carowinds Amusement Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The children were excited from the moment we stepped trough the gates and they could hardly wait to go on one of the roller-coasters. We, as adults had a great time too, we wouldn't have thought that roller-coasters could be still so much fun!
14523 Carowinds Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
General opening hours: 10:00am to 8:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Barrington's RestaurantThough it is a bit tucked away, you should definitely try to find this cozy little place because if you like great American food in a homey environment than Barrington's Restaurant the place for you. We were so happy when we came [...]D: 5mi00
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- NASCAR Hall of FameThe paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you can get so much info on the Nascar race cars and races and not be bored. We loved the [...]D: 9mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Charlotte NC ToursThe best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are available for a quite a reasonable price and can give a you glimpse into the Charlotte way of [...]D: 8.4mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Grown into a well-known and popular amongst locals and visitors as well, Shin Yeh Restaurant serves excellent Taiwanese food that takes your breath...
Food: Shin Yeh Restaurant