Carowinds Amusement Park, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Carowinds Amusement Park
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The children were excited from the moment we stepped trough the gates and they could hardly wait to go on one of the roller-coasters. We, as adults had a great time too, we wouldn't have thought that roller-coasters could be still so much fun!
14523 Carowinds Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
General opening hours: 10:00am to 8:00pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Charlotte NC ToursThe best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are available for a quite a reasonable price and can give a you glimpse into the Charlotte way of [...]D: 8.4mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Cajun CanvasThis was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain TourWhen I think of New York, I envision a city springing with life. This land defines newer realms of life. For the increasing aspirants there are, equal number of upcoming opportunities too. However, once you step in its boundaries you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
I was so amazed when I went to see the famous Greektown district in downtown Detroit last summer. I would have never thought a district such as...
History & Culture: Greektown - A Bit of Europe in Detroit
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
Quite the bum, the Ooka Japanese Restaurant. They have a few locations in Pennsylvania, we haven't tried those yet, the one in Riverside is...
Food: Ooka Japanese Restaurant
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Though not the biggest park in Saint Paul, Rice Park is still the place to go if you need a bit of tranquility and want to marvel on beauty. What...
Sightseeing: Rice Park