Cajun Canvas, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Cajun Canvas
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so exciting. Our teacher told and showed us step by step what and how we had to paint the landscape and we could follow her so easily. We finished with such pride, I still have the painting back home on my bedroom wall! :)
11116 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
Usually from 7pm-9pm (check their calendar)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and...Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black History Month. Additional information @ http://www.queencitytours [...]D: n/a00
- Carowinds Amusement ParkYou should definitely visit Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte if you are with children, because they will just love it! I went there with some friends and their families and we had so much fun. The children were excited from the moment [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Barrington's RestaurantThough it is a bit tucked away, you should definitely try to find this cozy little place because if you like great American food in a homey environment than Barrington's Restaurant the place for you. We were so happy when we came [...]D: 5mi00
- The Billy Graham LibraryInspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and can leave you breathless. The many books, [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Going down the the long lane alongside the river in Fort Lauderdale full of old, and renovated shops, bars and restaurants gives you a glimpse into...
Sightseeing: Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Ponce Inlet, Florida
Dining on deck with dolphins jumping up and down beside you is really a unique experience. We were so lucky to get a glimpse of them playing in the...
Food: Down The Hatch Restaurant