Cajun Canvas, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Cajun Canvas
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so exciting. Our teacher told and showed us step by step what and how we had to paint the landscape and we could follow her so easily. We finished with such pride, I still have the painting back home on my bedroom wall! :)
11116 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28273, USA
Usually from 7pm-9pm (check their calendar)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Big Daddy's Burger BarFor a quick snack or a more comfortable meal, Big Daddy's Burger Bar can offer any of it. They have so tasty burgers you will surely not eat anywhere else in town after you tried them. They are located on East Boulevard and on John [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and...Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black History Month. Additional information @ http://www.queencitytours [...]D: n/a00
- Amelie's French BakeryAll their products are exquisitely tasty, fresh and just unforgettable. Amelie's French Bakery is the pastry paradise in Charlotte and is a place you should definitely visit ate least once. You should be careful with the desserts [...]D: 10.7mi00
- Discovery PlaceInteractive, interconnected and entertaining activities, movies and exhibitions can be found the in the Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte. Kids and adults can have the time of their lives here in the museum and they can also watch [...]D: 9.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
Don't forget to document each of your travel. Always bring your cameras or videocam for photos and video of your trip.
General: Los Angeles
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
You can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could...
History & Culture: National Palace Museum
It's all about getting the lowest price possible for what you need in Sicily,Il. That's why our budget Sicily hotels are inexpensive but jam packed...
Food: Budget Sicily Hotels