Chima Restaurant, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Chima Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable dinner/lunch experience. We couldn't get enough of it. Not to mention their desserts look not only appetizing but taste like heaven.
Definitely worth trying out.
139 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28280, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Cajun CanvasThis was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Queen City Tours and TravelThe best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel. [...]D: 9.6mi00
- SouthPark MallFor some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to wander around the town to find something. They have fashion, market brand stores, souvenir [...]D: 4.6mi00
- The Billy Graham LibraryInspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and can leave you breathless. The many books, [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Lt. Gov. John Graves Simcoe saw the newborn USA as a threat, so he established the base of Fort York in 1793 to defend Toronto (known as...
History & Culture: Fort York
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The best way to get to the city from the airport is by Taxi. Also, once you are in the city, the best way to travel is again by taxi, it's cheap...
Public Transportation: Airport Transfer
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Key West, Florida
Mallory Square is definitely a place to visit, not just because it is Key West's major attraction but is a place of history and fun in the same...
History & Culture: Mallory Square
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing