Chima Restaurant, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > Chima Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable dinner/lunch experience. We couldn't get enough of it. Not to mention their desserts look not only appetizing but taste like heaven.
Definitely worth trying out.
139 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28280, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Baoding South ParkExquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon Corners Mall. Their food smell so good you get hungry just by that and when they bring out your [...]D: 4.2mi00
- The Billy Graham LibraryInspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and can leave you breathless. The many books, [...]D: 7.3mi00
- SouthPark MallFor some brand or souvenir shopping we went to the SouthPark Mall, because we figured we could everything in one place so we wouldn't have to wander around the town to find something. They have fashion, market brand stores, souvenir [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Big Daddy's Burger BarFor a quick snack or a more comfortable meal, Big Daddy's Burger Bar can offer any of it. They have so tasty burgers you will surely not eat anywhere else in town after you tried them. They are located on East Boulevard and on John [...]D: 7.4mi00
- Carowinds Amusement ParkYou should definitely visit Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte if you are with children, because they will just love it! I went there with some friends and their families and we had so much fun. The children were excited from the moment [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans,...
General: Guide to Cambodian bizarre foods
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
There is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows,...
Sightseeing: Cleveland Botanical Garden
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...