NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We loved the simulation area and the interactive exhibits, we felt as we had stepped into wonderland and turned into children. :)
We spent an amazing few hours inside, then had a snack in the Cafe and then headed back to our lodgings. I highly recommend it to everyone, especially to you, Nascar-fans!
400 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
$19.95 for adults and $12.95 for children.
Usually from 10am to 6pm, but hours of operation vary.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Baoding South ParkExquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon Corners Mall. Their food smell so good you get hungry just by that and when they bring out your [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Queen City Tours and TravelThe best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel. [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Caffe Della Palme is really close to the Pantheon and actually located in the heart of Rome (Via de Pantheon I believe). It's the most amazing ice...
Food: Caffe Della Palme
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Brasov is one of the most beautiful cities of Romania. In the past few years its face has changed dramatically-into a European looking-like city....
Sightseeing: 21st century Brasov-Kronstadt
Mamaia is one of the best points of atraction on the Black Sea Beach on the Romanian teritory. The principal point of atraction in Mamaia is the...
General: Aqua Magic, Mamaia
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Born in a mountain area, the sea and its inhabitants always has been fascinating to me. So every time I visit a city I try to get in an Aquarium if...
Family & Fun: Baltimore National Aquarium
There is definitely no other restaurant in Cincinnati that can serve such delicious ribs than the Montgomery Inn located at the Boathouse. We...
Food: Montgomery Inn