New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
When I came here, my first few weeks passed away in adjusting to the newer professional trends and the accelerating lifestyle. But one particular weekend I decided to explore the city on a New York Charter Bus. Although I had my personal conveyance but I didn’t want to miss out on any interesting sight, while managing myself with the traffic lights.
The Ellis Island which had always been my fascination because of its history; had already been shut down because of the hurricane, but still I got a somewhat closer glimpse of it. Chinatown was amazing and of course I couldn’t help savoring on their delicacies. It took me sometime at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. I was in a trance as I saw some faces there with mixed expressions. Some were tourists as I gathered but not all of them. Their somber appearances said it all.
There was more to visit, indeed the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge were on the list, but I made my way towards the Tribeca Film Festival, the weird me as usual.
222 E Bland St, #1, Charlotte, NC 28203 United States
How to get there:
Gogo Charters is largest and most comprehensive charter bus service in North America’s, provide luxury coach buses have lavatories, flat screen TVs, reclining seats, power outlets, and Wi-Fi on board.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and...Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black History Month. Additional information @ http://www.queencitytours [...]D: n/a00
- Discovery PlaceInteractive, interconnected and entertaining activities, movies and exhibitions can be found the in the Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte. Kids and adults can have the time of their lives here in the museum and they can also watch [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
- The Billy Graham LibraryInspired by and dedicated to an influential man, The Billy Graham Library is about God's love, appreciation and mercy. The library is part of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and can leave you breathless. The many books, [...]D: 7.3mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
If you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days
Night Life & Entertainment: Club area
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
If you don't want to stay in Volos city try the seaside village of Amaliapolis - about 50km from Volos. It is really beautiful and has fantastic...
Beaches : Places to stay in Amaliapolis
Many travelers combine Indochina destinations to have a great mixture of culture, relaxation, beauty and uniqueness altogether in one region....
General: Visit Golden Pagodas around Yangon
Avoid public transportation in Oradea, it's horrible!
General: Transportation in Oradea
Miami Beach, Florida
This restaurant has the best wine list of all Miami, but their cuisine is just not up to the standard. Not to mention their food is overprized. ...
Food: Azul – Best wine list, worst cuisine in Miami
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature