New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
When I came here, my first few weeks passed away in adjusting to the newer professional trends and the accelerating lifestyle. But one particular weekend I decided to explore the city on a New York Charter Bus. Although I had my personal conveyance but I didn’t want to miss out on any interesting sight, while managing myself with the traffic lights.
The Ellis Island which had always been my fascination because of its history; had already been shut down because of the hurricane, but still I got a somewhat closer glimpse of it. Chinatown was amazing and of course I couldn’t help savoring on their delicacies. It took me sometime at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. I was in a trance as I saw some faces there with mixed expressions. Some were tourists as I gathered but not all of them. Their somber appearances said it all.
There was more to visit, indeed the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge were on the list, but I made my way towards the Tribeca Film Festival, the weird me as usual.
222 E Bland St, #1, Charlotte, NC 28203 United States
How to get there:
Gogo Charters is largest and most comprehensive charter bus service in North America’s, provide luxury coach buses have lavatories, flat screen TVs, reclining seats, power outlets, and Wi-Fi on board.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Cajun CanvasThis was one of the greatest experiences of my life. When we booked for Cajun Canvas we never thought that painting could be so much fun! We've never taken painting classes before so everything was new for us, but this was what made so [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Carowinds Amusement ParkYou should definitely visit Carowinds Amusement Park in Charlotte if you are with children, because they will just love it! I went there with some friends and their families and we had so much fun. The children were excited from the moment [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Amelie's French BakeryAll their products are exquisitely tasty, fresh and just unforgettable. Amelie's French Bakery is the pastry paradise in Charlotte and is a place you should definitely visit ate least once. You should be careful with the desserts [...]D: 10.7mi00
- Levine Museum of the New SouthYou can get an overview of the city of Charlotte after the Civil War, the way people had to manage and live through their days. The Levine Museum of the New South has interactive and informative exhibits that are interesting to both adults [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I WAS THERE 5 YEARS AGO, THE PEOPLE IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU PART OF THEIR FAMILY, IS SO HARD TO FORGET PEOPLE LIKE THEM
General: FRIENDLY PEOPLE
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
This was the first museum that we went to and were provided with only an audio guide, so we had to spend a bit more time in The Sixth Floor Museum...
History & Culture: The Sixth Floor Museum
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
New Orleans, Louisiana
One of the most important things to do as a visitor in New Orleans in taste the mouth-watering local specialties, one of which is the famous gumbo,...
Food: Mr. B's Bistro
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market