New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
When I came here, my first few weeks passed away in adjusting to the newer professional trends and the accelerating lifestyle. But one particular weekend I decided to explore the city on a New York Charter Bus. Although I had my personal conveyance but I didn’t want to miss out on any interesting sight, while managing myself with the traffic lights.
The Ellis Island which had always been my fascination because of its history; had already been shut down because of the hurricane, but still I got a somewhat closer glimpse of it. Chinatown was amazing and of course I couldn’t help savoring on their delicacies. It took me sometime at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. I was in a trance as I saw some faces there with mixed expressions. Some were tourists as I gathered but not all of them. Their somber appearances said it all.
There was more to visit, indeed the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge were on the list, but I made my way towards the Tribeca Film Festival, the weird me as usual.
222 E Bland St, #1, Charlotte, NC 28203 United States
How to get there:
Gogo Charters is largest and most comprehensive charter bus service in North America’s, provide luxury coach buses have lavatories, flat screen TVs, reclining seats, power outlets, and Wi-Fi on board.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Baoding South ParkExquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon Corners Mall. Their food smell so good you get hungry just by that and when they bring out your [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Charlotte NC ToursThe best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are available for a quite a reasonable price and can give a you glimpse into the Charlotte way of [...]D: 8.4mi00
- Amelie's French BakeryAll their products are exquisitely tasty, fresh and just unforgettable. Amelie's French Bakery is the pastry paradise in Charlotte and is a place you should definitely visit ate least once. You should be careful with the desserts [...]D: 10.7mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Magical Journey of Mickey and Minnie, also known as Disney on Ice is an annual ice-skating show which became the favorite of my children....
Family & Fun: Disney on Ice Annual Event in Fort Lauderdale
Los Angeles, California
It's a great place to go to with kids, if you want them to learn something and not only fill their heads with cotton candy in an amusement park. ...
Outdoors Activities: Ballona Wetlands
Going to visit family n friends in paradise!
General: Family n friends
Wahweap Marina is a great spot to spend a couple of nice days by the water. They have a great selection of rentals (power boats and house boats)....
Beaches : Wahweap Marina