New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
When I came here, my first few weeks passed away in adjusting to the newer professional trends and the accelerating lifestyle. But one particular weekend I decided to explore the city on a New York Charter Bus. Although I had my personal conveyance but I didn’t want to miss out on any interesting sight, while managing myself with the traffic lights.
The Ellis Island which had always been my fascination because of its history; had already been shut down because of the hurricane, but still I got a somewhat closer glimpse of it. Chinatown was amazing and of course I couldn’t help savoring on their delicacies. It took me sometime at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. I was in a trance as I saw some faces there with mixed expressions. Some were tourists as I gathered but not all of them. Their somber appearances said it all.
There was more to visit, indeed the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge were on the list, but I made my way towards the Tribeca Film Festival, the weird me as usual.
222 E Bland St, #1, Charlotte, NC 28203 United States
How to get there:
Gogo Charters is largest and most comprehensive charter bus service in North America’s, provide luxury coach buses have lavatories, flat screen TVs, reclining seats, power outlets, and Wi-Fi on board.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Baoding South ParkExquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon Corners Mall. Their food smell so good you get hungry just by that and when they bring out your [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Discovery PlaceInteractive, interconnected and entertaining activities, movies and exhibitions can be found the in the Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte. Kids and adults can have the time of their lives here in the museum and they can also watch [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Queen City Tours and TravelThe best and most efficient way to discover Charlotte is by taking Charlotte's Longest-Running Daily City Tour by Queen City Tours and Travel. [...]D: 9.6mi00
- Barrington's RestaurantThough it is a bit tucked away, you should definitely try to find this cozy little place because if you like great American food in a homey environment than Barrington's Restaurant the place for you. We were so happy when we came [...]D: 5mi00
- Old Mecklenburg BreweryThough I don't enjoy beer so much, I definitely got a taste for it after I took the tour in the Old Mecklenburg Brewery. Our guide had such a passion for this 'profession' and could describe the process with so much accuracy and [...]D: 6.5mi00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
An easy way to go to Brussels is from Charleloi's Airport (from 2008 a new and bigger terminal is active, the old one is only reserved now for...
General: From Charleroi to Brussels
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Basilique-cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille de Lille is the newest church in town, being finished in 1999, after its construction started in...
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
If you are interested to go shopping and get almost anything, a great place to stop by and shop in Johor Bahru is at the famous Jusco Tebrau City...
Shopping: Jusco Tebrau City
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Fort Worth, Texas
Located within the grounds of the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, The Cafe Modern offers an eclectic, contemporary cuisine for every age and every...
Food: The Café Modern
Raleigh, North Carolina
One of the finest, even if not the oldest restaurants in town, the Bloomsbury Bistro welcomes its guests with warmth every time. I've been to...
Food: Bloomsbury Bistro
San Diego, California
Black's Beach got its name from the partially black-colored sand, which distinguishes this beach from most other beaches in Southern California....
Outdoors Activities: Black's Beach