New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour, Charlotte, North Carolina
Travel tips > North America > United States > Charlotte > New York Sightseeing, More than a Plain Tour
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
When I came here, my first few weeks passed away in adjusting to the newer professional trends and the accelerating lifestyle. But one particular weekend I decided to explore the city on a New York Charter Bus. Although I had my personal conveyance but I didn’t want to miss out on any interesting sight, while managing myself with the traffic lights.
The Ellis Island which had always been my fascination because of its history; had already been shut down because of the hurricane, but still I got a somewhat closer glimpse of it. Chinatown was amazing and of course I couldn’t help savoring on their delicacies. It took me sometime at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. I was in a trance as I saw some faces there with mixed expressions. Some were tourists as I gathered but not all of them. Their somber appearances said it all.
There was more to visit, indeed the Empire State Building and the Brooklyn Bridge were on the list, but I made my way towards the Tribeca Film Festival, the weird me as usual.
222 E Bland St, #1, Charlotte, NC 28203 United States
How to get there:
Gogo Charters is largest and most comprehensive charter bus service in North America’s, provide luxury coach buses have lavatories, flat screen TVs, reclining seats, power outlets, and Wi-Fi on board.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Charlotte
- Baoding South ParkExquisite Chinese dishes, unique food arrangements and mouthwatering tastes are all gathered in the Baoding South Park restaurant in the Sharon Corners Mall. Their food smell so good you get hungry just by that and when they bring out your [...]D: 4.2mi00
- US National Whitewater CenterThe greatest family-friendly destination is definitely the US National Whitewater Center located a few miles from Charlotte. There are several trips that you can choose from, depending on how much you weigh or how old you are. There are [...]D: 14.7mi00
- Discovery PlaceInteractive, interconnected and entertaining activities, movies and exhibitions can be found the in the Discovery Place in uptown Charlotte. Kids and adults can have the time of their lives here in the museum and they can also watch [...]D: 9.5mi00
- Chima RestaurantLocated in Center City with a chic design and luxurious atmosphere, the Chima Restaurant offers one of the best Brazilian cuisine in Charlotte. Their dishes are innovative blended with traditional recipes providing an unforgettable [...]D: 9.3mi00
- Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and...Celebrate Black History Month by participating in the Annual Charlotte Black/African-American Heritage Tour and Pilgrimage in February -- Black History Month. Additional information @ http://www.queencitytours [...]D: n/a00
Things about Charlotte you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
There is an amazing park in the center of the city, a park with palm trees and little bridges over a pretty watercourse. Don't miss it!
Family & Fun: Park in the heart of the city
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Easy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all...
General: Istanbul airport taxi
The most exciting tour you might ever take part in is the Denver Inside and Out Tour which is full of interesting games, mysteries and puzzles to...
Outdoors Activities: Denver Inside and Out Tour
For a little bit of Asian feeling and some Thai food you should definitely visit the Green Papaya Restaurant in North Jacksonville. They serve...
Food: Green Papaya Restaurant
This is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers,...
Sightseeing: The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix