Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Parking cost in LilleIf you come in Lille by car and you are searching for a parking place, you must know that in Lille there are about 20,000 parking places, and the number of free spaces are always shown on indicators. The fares vary from 1.30 euros per hour [...]D: n/a00
- Palais des Beaux-ArtsWhile Paris's Louvre is well known all around the world, Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille hasn't have the same privilege. This is happening, even if this museum is the second most important in France. Here you can see paintings starting from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Disneyland resortWhen you are in Paris, then you can go to Disneyland resort paris. It's great for children. [...]D: 20.7mi00
- Opening Hours to Palais des Beaux ArtsPalais des Beaux Arts is opened on Monday from 2 pm to 6 PM (a strange thing as many other museums are closed on Monday). Palais des Beaux-Arts is closed on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday it's opened from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Basilique Saint-Martin-d'AinayLion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome. [...]D: 0.6mi10
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
We stayed only a night at Bakersfield, but when we heard about the Murray Family Farm that sell freshly picked fruits and vegetables, we just had...
Outdoors Activities: Murray Family Farm
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I do believe the Summit at The Broadmoor restaurant is one of the best I've been to in Colorado Springs. Belonging to the Hotel Resort just...
Food: Summit at The Broadmoor