Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- ParisVisite CardOne can chose for traveling in Paris the ParisVisite Card which applies for Metro, bus, tram and regional SNCF trains. Also provides special offers at select museums, attractions, and restaurants (details and prices here: http://www.ratp [...]D: n/a00
- French kindnessIn France, do not hesitate to ask people on the street for directions or anything you are interested to know. French people will be most happy to help you, but the other side of the coin is that they too ask immediately if they have doubts [...]D: n/a00
- Marché de WazemmesOn Rue Gambetta, there is a market called Wazemmes (Marché de Wazemmes), that is opened every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, from morning until 1-2 PM. After the market closes the whole place becomes a parking place. Wazemmes is very big [...]D: n/a00
- Musée de l’Hospice ComtesseWhile Pallais des Beaux Arts is the most famous museum in Lille, that doesn't mean it's the only one. One particular museum that I like a lot is Musée de l’Hospice Comtesse. This is build inside an old hospital, established in 1237. [...]D: 0.3mi10
- Carreful about stores closing hoursAnother thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay open until 9 PM, but after this only here and there a 24 hours shop. Expect to see significantly [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jumeirah Beach is home to an impressive beachfront where you can spend an entire day basking in the glorious sunshine and taking in the surrounding...
General: Jumeirah Beach is home
Built in 1420, the Forbidden City has been the sacred place of emperors, and was unreachable for any other man. Consisting of buildings, courtyards...
History & Culture: The Forbidden City
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
The upper Mustang is dominated by an endless expanse of yellow and grey rolling hills made smooth by the wind. We traverse this lonely landscape on...
Outdoors Activities: Mustang Horse Riding Adventure
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably