Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Cinemas in LilleIf you are seeking for a cinema in Lille, I must tell you that there are two quite big cinemas exactly in the city center. The smaller one, I think only 7 screens, shows mainly cultural movies, while the big Hollywood blockbusters are [...]D: 1mi00
- DecathlonBecause Decathlon is originating from Lille, the famous sports selling brand has near Lille (in fact it's inside it's Metropolitan Area) the biggest sporting hypermarket in the world. It's so huge that I hardly saw general purpose [...]D: 3.1mi40
- Le Forum des SciencesBecause I know many people enjoy this (including myself), I want to say that in Lille you can find a Planetarium, even a really nice one. It is located inside 'Le Forum des Sciences', a tribute to science all across the world. The entry [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Opening hours and ticket fee for Forum des ScientesForum des Scientes (Forum of Science) is situated at metro station Villeneuve d'Ascq Hôtel de Ville, direction 4 Cantons. It is opened from Tuesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM. [...]D: 3.3mi00
- The valleyYou should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature. [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
It's official name is Sultanahmet, after Ahmet I, who ordered it's construction. It is next to Hagia Sophia, but it's six minarets and cascading...
History & Culture: Sultanahmet - The Blue Mosque
Spending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close...
Family & Fun: Indianapolis Zoo
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...