Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Disneyland resortWhen you are in Paris, then you can go to Disneyland resort paris. It's great for children. [...]D: 20.7mi00
- The LouvreIf you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every period of the human beings and for every piece of art and history [...]D: n/a10
- Cathedrale Saint-JeanBuilt from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style. [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Luggage lockersIf you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare d'Austerlitz. If one is not opened, you can ask about the other at the information stand and walk [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Services cost a lot in FranceSomething you should know, mainly if you come from a eastern country: in France services pay a lot: for example, I saw this year at a hypermarket's service some really big fares: if there is something wrong with your laptop and you want [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
Just across the street from the Blue Mosque, the Basilica Cistern is a mysterious underground place that you shouldn't miss. There are very...
Sightseeing: Basilica Cistern
Located just in the heart of the state of California, in Fresno, the Downing Planetarium is open to the public on weekends with entertaining and...
Family & Fun: Downing Planetarium
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza