Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Use the Metro when in ParisThe Metro system is extensive and inexpensive. Ask for the best ticket value. [...]D: n/a00
- Fête du CinemaIn France (so obviously in Lille too), there is a so called 'Fête du Cinema' (The Festival of Cinema). What's interesting about it is this: you buy a movie ticket somewhere in France, full price (or with reduction, if applies). You get a [...]D: n/a00
- The LouvreIf you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every period of the human beings and for every piece of art and history [...]D: n/a10
- Pont du Gard, roman waterpipIf you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly completely preserved 'aquäduct'. Enjoy the nice landscape and history. [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Metro in ParisIf you are in Paris just a day or two, the best way to go to the most important tourist attractions is to buy a one day Metro ticket (Carte Mobilis), that costs 5 euros, the cheapest. Be careful, Paris is divided into zones and the cheapest [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shanghai is a shopper's paradise, of that is no doubt. Any shopping mall in this city would make a shopping addict go crazy with glee, but...
Shopping: Nanjing Road
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
WE ARE RIGHTLY PROUD OF HAVING DISTINCTION TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE K2 BASE CAMP TRACK FROM HUSHE SIDE. AS BEING THE FIRST PAKISTANI GROUP WE...
General: TREK ADVENTURE SOCIETY GUJRAWALA
Brasov is connected with the capital of Hungary, Budapest by two trains, nicknamed 'Harghita' and 'Corona'. The second one, unfortunately has been...
General: Brasov train connection with Budapest
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
If you're in a taste for some fresh, delicious pork dishes than you have to look up the Three Little Pigs BBQ on South Highland Street. They...
Food: Three Little Pigs BBQ
Santa Ana, California
Santa Ana Artists Village is the heart of the town's cultural venues and events. Full of art galleries that feature contemporary, local and...
History & Culture: Santora Arts Building