Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- St. Guilhem le DésertClose to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on the way of the Jakobspilgrimage. At the central place of St.Guilhem there is the backery Bals [...]D: 18.8mi10
- The valleyYou should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Basilique Saint-Martin-d'AinayLion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome. [...]D: 0.6mi10
- Food and drinkI totally agree with Danpop, even more, I think it's more rentable to bring water, beer (if you are more of a beer-drinker kind) and food with you visiting the sights of Paris. You can buy a bottle of mineral water for 0.80 Euro in a shop [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Luggage lockersIf you travel with large luggage, you can leave it at the luggage locker of one of the train stations like Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Gare d'Austerlitz. If one is not opened, you can ask about the other at the information stand and walk [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are want to Köln, you can go to a great festival in february. This festival is one of the biggest in europa.
General: The great festival of Köln
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Seoul, South Korea
This beautiful village is made up of 260 buildings from the Chosun era of the Korean history. The first thing you should know about it is that this...
Outdoors Activities: Korean Folk Village
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Open in the evenings, Somar Bar and Lounge is a great place to have fun or to relax after a more busy, tiring day. You can meet so many people in...
Night Life & Entertainment: Somar Bar and Lounge
San Antonio, Texas
We had a relaxing afternoon walking through the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens and enjoying the warm, sunny day with a drink and a sandwich in...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens