Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming poolIn Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after intense renovations in 2001. The museum is build on top of a swimming pool constructed [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts LilleBetween 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for children and youngsters between 12 and 25 years old. For scholar groups, the entry is 4 euros [...]D: 0.6mi00
- The pope's palaceVisit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to the point you want to go to. [...]D: n/a00
- The bank of the SeineThe public transportation in the city is not as reliable as one would think. For me for instance, last time the trip to the airport took more than one hour instead of the average 45 minutes (from Gare de Lyon in the city center to the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Louvre free of charge for art studentsIf you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of student has this privilege, only students at Art, Sculpture, or anything that resembles Art. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Rent a scooter in Paralia, and go to the mount Olymp, great experience!
General: My best tip: try out the scooter-traveling!
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
Breakthrough cafe is a great place for people to try the traditional local desert known as the cendol it originated from South east Asia and...
Food: Breakthrough Cafe
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Fort Worth, Texas
Designed in a quite contemporary style, Grace Fort Worth has a room for larger events, anniversaries or just a friendly outing, family gathering...
Food: Grace Fort Worth
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Hong Kong, China
One of the greatest attractions of Asia, Ocean Park is a must see when going to Hong Kong. It is one of the world’s most visited amusement parks...
Family & Fun: Ocean Park in Hong Kong