Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- A bit different ruling about crossing the streetOne interesting aspect about crossing the street: when the cars have a red light, but also the pedestrians have the same red light on the traffic lights, the pedestrians can cross the street, they have the priority. For them to see the [...]D: n/a00
- The capital of climbingWhat can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many, hotel, great food, nightlife. You can do every outdoor activity here; from tracking to [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Noon break cumpolsory in FranceOne thing about Lille and the rest of the France Also: French use a noon break that is cumpolsory by law. The break is for an hour and a half, and each store has the choice to chose the hours: most of the cases this hours are between 12 and [...]D: n/a00
- Student accomodationIf you are a student seeking accommodation in Lille, you should know that you can find anything for your money. For example, during my stay in Lille in 2009, I stayed at a 100 euros/month hostel room, with only about 6 square meters and the [...]D: n/a00
- Cinemas in LilleIf you are seeking for a cinema in Lille, I must tell you that there are two quite big cinemas exactly in the city center. The smaller one, I think only 7 screens, shows mainly cultural movies, while the big Hollywood blockbusters are [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
Frank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with...
History & Culture: Art Gallery of Ontario
Los Cabos, Mexico
A really nice, quiet-ish place to spend the night at. They have live music, the soloist, Katy if I remember well, has such a great voice. Though...
Night Life & Entertainment: Two for the Road Jazz Bar in Los Cabos
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
# 1 Relaxed at untouched and idyllic beaches Not everyone are interested in crowded beach party places, there still some travelers who prefer a...
General: Top Luxury Experiences when Traveling in Cambodia
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nom banh chok Also called 'Khmer noodles,' the nom banh chok is a popular breakfast. It consists of rice noodles topped with tender green beans,...
General: Guide to Cambodian bizarre foods
Welcome to the Top trekking & hiking in Morocco Top Trekking In Morocco is one of the best specialists in travel and the discovery of Morocco. You...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in morocco,travel adventrures tours,guided walking holdays,toubkal trek
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Combination of Eastern and Western style architecture is what decorates the buildings along Dihua Street. During the Japanese occupancy, many rich...
Sightseeing: Dihua Street
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing