Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- entry fee for Notre Dame de ParisWhile going inside Notre Dame de Paris is free of charge, climbing the towers costs 5.5 euros. It's not much compared to what you see (This is only from what I heard from other friends that climbed up there, we were in a hurry and it was a [...]D: 1.7mi10
- Hotel de VilleThe City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the building [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Lille's CitadelLille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The Citadel was built around 1668, and nowadays it still houses French Military and its operations [...]D: 0.9mi00
- View from Arc de Triomphe on Eiffel TowerMany say that the view from Arc de Triomphe over Paris is much more interesting and nicer than the view from the Eiffel Tower. I must disagree with this statement, even if I heard it myself. The truth is that from the 50 meters of the Arc [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Charles de Gaulle Memorial HouseA fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps souvenirs and family objects from when Charles was only a young boy. The fees are 6 euros full [...]D: n/a00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
If you're in a taste for some fresh, delicious pork dishes than you have to look up the Three Little Pigs BBQ on South Highland Street. They...
Food: Three Little Pigs BBQ
For a better insight into California's and the Bay Area's culture and history, the Oakland Museum of California is the place to start. Not...
History & Culture: Oakland Museum of California
Virginia Beach, Virginia
A bit more off the track park without benches and paved ways but instead, False Cape State Park is a big territory with trees, sand, camping and...
Sightseeing: False Cape State Park