Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- The ugly gardians on Notre DameOn top of the Notre Dame Cathedral In Paris, you can see some really ugly creatures that look like a devil. One can wonder what are those doing on top of a christian chuch. The purpose is to throw away the water and they are said to guard [...]D: n/a10
- Metro in ParisIf you are in Paris just a day or two, the best way to go to the most important tourist attractions is to buy a one day Metro ticket (Carte Mobilis), that costs 5 euros, the cheapest. Be careful, Paris is divided into zones and the cheapest [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Student accomodationIf you are a student seeking accommodation in Lille, you should know that you can find anything for your money. For example, during my stay in Lille in 2009, I stayed at a 100 euros/month hostel room, with only about 6 square meters and the [...]D: n/a00
- Shopping in cityThe city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist office. [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Basilique du Sacré-CoeurThe dome was built in Romanesque style and is another major symbol of Paris, so don't miss it. You can wander around the basilica and admire the beautiful gardens in the Montmartre area. There are so many tiny and adorable streets close [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
San Antonio, Texas
I've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was...
Sightseeing: San Antonio Botanical Garden
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant...
Sightseeing: Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)