Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Arc de Triomphe entry feeA cheaper way to see the city from above (well, not that above), is going in Arc de Triomphe. The entry fees are 9 euros for adults, 5.5 euros for youngsters between 18 and 25 years and free of charge for anyone under 18 years. it is opened [...]D: n/a10
- Museum of Natural History and GeologyAnother museum that is indeed really impressive is The Museum of Natural History and Geology (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle et de Géologie). The museum has numerous permanent and temporary exibitions, the fares being different in this case. [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Roman museumVisit the archaeological museum of Lyon. It has got a good open air part, with partly restored city quarters. Tel.: 04 72 38 81 90 [...]D: 1mi00
- Local roman museumIf you are at Lyon, you shoould visit the roman museum. It´is well done regarding the museums exhibiton and it also has got an open air area. There you can see a piece of the roman city Lugdunum, today Lyon. It´s worth avisit. [...]D: 1mi00
- The LouvreIf you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every period of the human beings and for every piece of art and history [...]D: n/a10
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frankfurt travel tips - Germany
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
Koln travel tips - Germany
If you are historically interested, you should visit the roman germanic museum of cologne. It has got to offer you a huge variety of roman remnants...
General: Visit the roman germanic museum
Iraklion travel tips - Greece
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Manzanillo travel tips - Mexico
VIVA VINO JAZZ CLUB. Cool Jazz, great wine and beer, not to mention top of the line tequilas, a visit to this CLUB is a must. Whether you choose to...
Night Life & Entertainment: Viva Vino Jazz Club
Covasna travel tips - Romania
You can also go from Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna by train. A really slow one, because it will take about 45 minutes for just 35 Km. A problem is...
Public Transportation: Sfantu Gheorghe to Covasna, by train
Bratislava travel tips - Slovakia
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
Sen travel tips - Senegal
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Istanbul travel tips - Turkey
Easy and convenient Book for airport transfers Airport transfers from any istanbul airport to any turkey location www.istanbultransfer.net all...
General: Istanbul airport taxi
Saint Paul travel tips - Minnesota
When traveling to other cities, countries I always look up the oldest buildings and churches. These buildings can give you a glimpse into the past,...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of St. Paul
Saugus travel tips - Massachusetts
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant