Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Parking cost in LilleIf you come in Lille by car and you are searching for a parking place, you must know that in Lille there are about 20,000 parking places, and the number of free spaces are always shown on indicators. The fares vary from 1.30 euros per hour [...]D: n/a00
- walking up to the Eiffel Tower is cheaperIf you want to visit the Eiffel Tower you better take your time and walk up on the stairs, it's much more fun and beautiful then taking simple the elevator, although, stairs go only until the second floor, not to the top. It lasts more for [...]D: 1.6mi00
- The valleyYou should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Hotel de VilleThe City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the building [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Location of the ZooLille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for animals there. The zoo is located inside the Lille Citadel, that can be easily reach by metro [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Everyone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town....
Food: Big Truck Tacos
Santa Ana, California
In the foothills of the Santa Ana mountains, at the Santiago Creek river, the famous Helena Modjeska Historic House is located. The house and its...
History & Culture: Helena Modjeska Historic House
Viet Tri, Vietnam
Day 1: Arrive Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam You arrive Tan Son Nhat (Saigon) International Airport. Transfer from Airport to Ho Chi Minh City at any...
Sightseeing: Luxury Ho Chi Minh City-Hanoi Tour 10 Days/9 Nights