Wine and Wine Trade Museum, Bordeaux, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Bordeaux > Wine and Wine Trade Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The building of the museum is an 18th century manor house with the old cellars restored. There are displayed objects used for the cultivation of grapes and the preparation of wine from the old times. Some of them are actually very old.
If you would like to you can also taste special local wines and have a guidance session, although the ticket is a little more expensive this way. But it worth it, it's really good feeling to taste French wine in the cellar of a wine museum and with guidance. :)
7 Euros with wine tasting
5 Euros without the tasting
Every day from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Recent travel tips for France
- Advice against stealingNever agree to take a photo of an unknown person, they will steal your wallet. [...]D: n/a00
- Student accomodationIf you are a student seeking accommodation in Lille, you should know that you can find anything for your money. For example, during my stay in Lille in 2009, I stayed at a 100 euros/month hostel room, with only about 6 square meters and the [...]D: n/a00
- The bank of the SeineThe public transportation in the city is not as reliable as one would think. For me for instance, last time the trip to the airport took more than one hour instead of the average 45 minutes (from Gare de Lyon in the city center to the [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Zoo in LilleIf you are looking for 'fun for free' in Lille, one suggestion is The Zoo. The zoo is located inside the town's citadel (La Citadelle), in a really big park. The zoo is opened every weekday from 9 AM to 6 PM and in weekends and holidays [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cathedrale Saint-JeanBuilt from the 12th to the 14th century. It's a mixture of roman and gothic style. [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Bordeaux you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
This flea market in Alfama the historic, old part of Lisbon, has a history dating back to the 13th century. To those who like bargaining and...
Shopping: The Feira da Ladra in Lisbon
Balboa Island, California
Go down there to visit family and friends. if you don't have any, in the area, I would go for a walk to see the cute houses and drink some coffee....
Family & Fun: Visit family and friends
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
This is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers,...
Sightseeing: The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix