Paris City Passport, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > Paris City Passport
- General travel tip
- City center
It costs 5 Euros and you can buy it at the major tourist offices like the Gare de Lyon, Gare du Nord, Pyramides welcome center just to mention a few examples. These offices are opened from 8 or 10am to 6 or 7pm.
The Paris City Passport does not have your name on it, so it can also be used by more people as well - but not for the same discount, as I have mentioned before.
If you go to Paris, you should definitely consider this option, there are quite useful coupons in the packet.
Gare de Lyon welcome center for instance is under 20, Boulevard Diderot, 75012 Paris.
Gare du Nord welcome center is under 18, rue de Dunkerque, 75010 Paris.
But there are other places where you can find it.
It costs 5 Euros.
Gare du Nord welcome center is opened from 8am to 6pm, 7 days a week. Gare de Lyon center from Monday to Saturday, the same schedule.
How to get there:
Gare du Nord welcome center can be reached with RER line B and D, getting off at Gare du Nord station.
Gare de Lyon welcome center with RER as well, line A and D, getting off at Gare de Lyon station.
Recent travel tips for Paris
- Pay attention on your wordsOne thing to remember when visiting really impressive monuments, like Louvre, the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de Triomphe. This sights are heavily guarded, and I heard from many people that they are particularly vigilant for any words that [...]D: n/a01
- Louvre free of charge for art studentsIf you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of student has this privilege, only students at Art, Sculpture, or anything that resembles Art. [...]D: n/a00
- View from the hill next to Sacre CoeurNext to the Sacre Coeur Church there is nice hill from where you can get a splendid view over Paris. You'll see that even if it has so many parks and gardens (some argue about this saying that the number is really small compared to its [...]D: n/a10
- Dancing funny manStill, on the Sacre Coeur Hills, you can often see a funny dressed man that dances. My advice, avoid taking a lot of photos, because he will get mad and say something intelligible. As a guessing, I think he is expecting money from all those [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Formula 1 location on Champs-ÉlyséesIf you are lucky and arrive during Formula 1 season, you can see and hear live the formula 1 commentary made from a really nice location on Avenue des Champs-Élysées. This is own by Renault so it's most likely that you'll also see there a [...]D: 0.8mi10
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
This is a Cathedral that was built on top of an arabic mosque after the Cristians came into this region of Spain. The Catedral de la Encarnacion...
General: Malaga Cathedral
Lion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome.
Sightseeing: Basilique Saint-Martin-d'Ainay
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Keep local currency take loose clothes with you avoid skirts and mini skirts kinda dress
Food: Travel to pakistan
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
For quite a reasonable price, the Fresno Breakfast House serves the most delicious omelets and waffles that you can eat in the whole city. They...
Food: Fresno Breakfast House
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
This place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday...
General: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix