Barcelona guide, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Barcelona guide
- General travel tip
- City center
Calle de Santa Ana, 37, 08002 Barcelona, España
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Las RamblasLas Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees. Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower [...]D: 0.2mi00
- CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great music in the inside. You can also dance inside and there are nice lounges as well. The whole [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Free barcelona travel guideFor my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful http://www.world-rt.com/travel/download-guide-book.php so just would like to share with other [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Montserrat ShrineIf you spend some time in Barcelona, you can take a one day trip to the nearby Montserrat Shrine. The monastery is one of the most popular sites for pilgrimage in Spain. The statue of the Black Madonna, or La Moreneta is the saint protector [...]D: 0.2mi10
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
The Cathedral of Havana's saint, San Cristobal is one of the most visited sights of Habana Vieja. It is located in the Cathedral Square and was...
Sightseeing: Catedral de San Cristobal in Havana
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you want to have a little beach break, just stop there and camp in the woods near the beach! Go there by train or car.
Outdoors Activities: Beach Break
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
In the center of the town there is a beautiful church, the 'Szent Mihaly Templom' and in front of it lies the prize-winner statue of one of the...
History & Culture: The St. Michael church and the Mathias statue
Es gibt einen super Zirkus in den man umbedingt reingehen sollte. Dort sind viele Tiere und Artisten.
Family & Fun: Zirkus in Tjumen