Barcelona guide, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Barcelona guide
- General travel tip
- City center
Calle de Santa Ana, 37, 08002 Barcelona, España
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Barcelona itineraryA good way to discover the city it is to do a theme itinerary, in this page http://www.world-rt.com/travel/theme-barcelona.php there are 12 different itineraries, all written by a local guy, that we can choose, very interesting [...]D: 0.4mi00
- CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great music in the inside. You can also dance inside and there are nice lounges as well. The whole [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Montserrat ShrineIf you spend some time in Barcelona, you can take a one day trip to the nearby Montserrat Shrine. The monastery is one of the most popular sites for pilgrimage in Spain. The statue of the Black Madonna, or La Moreneta is the saint protector [...]D: 0.2mi10
- La PedreraMaybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of Barcelona. The building itself does not have one straight line, it's all like waves [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Trishaws are popular among tourist in Melaka. This would be one of the best ways to go around the place and look at the various attractions around....
Public Transportation: Trishaw riders in Melaka
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
One of the oldest catering restaurants in the city, Sokolowski's University Inn now operates for the business and private public for 87 years...
Food: Sokolowski's University Inn
If you are a vegetarian, there's not much point coming to Wild Jack's, and if you're not a fan of red meat, then again, you should look for another...
Food: Wild Jack's in Orlando
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of...
Sightseeing: Ho Chi Minh City Museum
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach