Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Las Ramblas
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees.
Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower seller stands, another one for bird and small animal sellers.
There are living statues (very nice and only moving if you give them some change) and performers there all the time and great stands with the best dried fruit ever!!!! And the baby animals are extremely cute at the section named La Rambla dels Estudis.
You should also be careful with pickpockets and people making tricks with cards or balls hidden under cups, they just want to take your money away.
You can see and buy many great things, but get prepared that the boulevard is very crowded all the time!
From the Plaza Catalunya to the Monument a Colon.
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera)Casa Mila may sound more familiar to everyone by the name La Pedrera. It is Antoni Gaudi, the famous Spanish architect's most famous work. It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - [...]D: 0.7mi10
- La PedreraMaybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of Barcelona. The building itself does not have one straight line, it's all like waves [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
This is a great park in the center of Athens there is a fun Park that lets you get away from the chaotic city for a while. It's good to know that...
Outdoors Activities: City Park
Budapest has a great zoo. The entrance fee is pretty cheap and you can see diverse animals there. I suggest you to visit it if you travel to Budapest.
Family & Fun: Budapest zoo
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
When you search for a hotel, then you can go to the 'Le Venix'. It's beautiful: with swimming pool, hobby room, lobby an great rooms.
General: Le Venix hotel of Bangkok
Organized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce...
Outdoors Activities: Salt River Rafting
To learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on...
Family & Fun: Carnegie Science Center