Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Las Ramblas
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees.
Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower seller stands, another one for bird and small animal sellers.
There are living statues (very nice and only moving if you give them some change) and performers there all the time and great stands with the best dried fruit ever!!!! And the baby animals are extremely cute at the section named La Rambla dels Estudis.
You should also be careful with pickpockets and people making tricks with cards or balls hidden under cups, they just want to take your money away.
You can see and buy many great things, but get prepared that the boulevard is very crowded all the time!
From the Plaza Catalunya to the Monument a Colon.
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Montserrat ShrineIf you spend some time in Barcelona, you can take a one day trip to the nearby Montserrat Shrine. The monastery is one of the most popular sites for pilgrimage in Spain. The statue of the Black Madonna, or La Moreneta is the saint protector [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Nou CampThe home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're not a football fan. While visiting Barcelona, you owe it to yourself to experience their [...]D: 2.5mi00
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
In Brussels it's a must to eat Gaufres (waffles, the international name). You can find this everywhere on the streets, and there are so tasty that...
General: Eat sweets in Brussels
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
El Paso, Texas
This place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a...
Family & Fun: Bob-O's Family Fun Center
Long Beach, California
Japanese gardens are always impressing, weather you visit one in its original location or around the world. The Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden...
Sightseeing: Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden