Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Las Ramblas
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees.
Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower seller stands, another one for bird and small animal sellers.
There are living statues (very nice and only moving if you give them some change) and performers there all the time and great stands with the best dried fruit ever!!!! And the baby animals are extremely cute at the section named La Rambla dels Estudis.
You should also be careful with pickpockets and people making tricks with cards or balls hidden under cups, they just want to take your money away.
You can see and buy many great things, but get prepared that the boulevard is very crowded all the time!
From the Plaza Catalunya to the Monument a Colon.
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Barcelona itineraryA good way to discover the city it is to do a theme itinerary, in this page http://www.world-rt.com/travel/theme-barcelona.php there are 12 different itineraries, all written by a local guy, that we can choose, very interesting [...]D: 0.4mi00
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
It is a great place for Sushi with average prices, so if you like Japanese food, here is a great possibility. You have to make sure you reserved...
Food: Coast Sushi Bar
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
More than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals...
Food: Ingrid's Kitchen
Built on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided...
History & Culture: California State Capitol Museum