Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Las Ramblas
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees.
Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower seller stands, another one for bird and small animal sellers.
There are living statues (very nice and only moving if you give them some change) and performers there all the time and great stands with the best dried fruit ever!!!! And the baby animals are extremely cute at the section named La Rambla dels Estudis.
You should also be careful with pickpockets and people making tricks with cards or balls hidden under cups, they just want to take your money away.
You can see and buy many great things, but get prepared that the boulevard is very crowded all the time!
From the Plaza Catalunya to the Monument a Colon.
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera)Casa Mila may sound more familiar to everyone by the name La Pedrera. It is Antoni Gaudi, the famous Spanish architect's most famous work. It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
- Nou CampThe home of FC Barcelona who play in La Liga (1st Division). Try to catch a football game here in this stadium of nearly 80,000, even if you're not a football fan. While visiting Barcelona, you owe it to yourself to experience their [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
The best time to visit Jaipur is during Sept-Oct or during the Feb-March months.
General: Best time to travel
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Long Beach, California
A casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat...
Food: King's Fish House
This place has everything to have the greatest relaxation time ever. It has pool, spa, golf and tennis club. We spent the last day of our holiday...
General: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?