Las Ramblas, Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Las Ramblas
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees.
Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower seller stands, another one for bird and small animal sellers.
There are living statues (very nice and only moving if you give them some change) and performers there all the time and great stands with the best dried fruit ever!!!! And the baby animals are extremely cute at the section named La Rambla dels Estudis.
You should also be careful with pickpockets and people making tricks with cards or balls hidden under cups, they just want to take your money away.
You can see and buy many great things, but get prepared that the boulevard is very crowded all the time!
From the Plaza Catalunya to the Monument a Colon.
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Montserrat ShrineIf you spend some time in Barcelona, you can take a one day trip to the nearby Montserrat Shrine. The monastery is one of the most popular sites for pilgrimage in Spain. The statue of the Black Madonna, or La Moreneta is the saint protector [...]D: 0.2mi10
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera)Casa Mila may sound more familiar to everyone by the name La Pedrera. It is Antoni Gaudi, the famous Spanish architect's most famous work. It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - [...]D: 0.7mi10
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are or have ever been a little girl, Little Dollhouse Company is your childhod dream coming true. This store hasn't only got dollhouses,...
Shopping: The Little Dollhouse Company
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Kodaikanal is a popular hill station in the southern state of Tamil Nadu. This hill station is famous for its scenic beauty and Kodai Lake....
Night Life & Entertainment: Kodaikanal tour packages
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Corpus Christi, Texas
Being with kids is always a challenge, mostly because you have to find always something to entertain them. That is why we decided to take them to...
Family & Fun: Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
The Astros are Houston's well supported and very popular baseball team. Also known as Minute Maid Park the stadium was finished is 2000. Now it can...
Sports & Wellness : Astros Field in Houston