Casa Milá (La Pedrera), Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - trademarks of Gaudi.
There are concerts, exhibitions, galleries and museums inside Casa Mila all the time, some of them are even free, so it's always great to visit it if you are around.
My favorite part of the house are the balconies that are curved to shape plants.
Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Mon-Sun: 10:00 - 19:30
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Monument a ColonThe Monument a Colon was built in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition. As its name suggests, the monument was raised to commemorate the discovery of America and the discoverer, Christopher Columbus. It is located right at the end of las [...]D: 0.2mi10
- Free barcelona travel guideFor my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful http://www.world-rt.com/travel/download-guide-book.php so just would like to share with other [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
- Taller de TapasTaller de Tapas in El Born right near Santa Maria del Mar is a great spot for decently priced food. Our delicious, 1/2 bottle of wine cost only 7 Euros. And, all the tapas ranged from 5 to 10 Euros. Not bad, for dining outside in a [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
The world's highest freestanding tower is Toronto's CN Tower. From the top of the building you can see the Niagara Falls (100 km), if the...
Sightseeing: CN Tower
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The oldest worshiping place in Kuala Lumpur, the Jamek Mosque has been built on the meeting of the two rivers, Sungei Klang and Sungei Gombak. The...
History & Culture: The Jamek Mosque
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
We went on our hotel's recommendation to the Wild Fork in Utica Square to eat one night. We didn't have a reservation, but being in the...
Food: Wild Fork