Casa Milá (La Pedrera), Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - trademarks of Gaudi.
There are concerts, exhibitions, galleries and museums inside Casa Mila all the time, some of them are even free, so it's always great to visit it if you are around.
My favorite part of the house are the balconies that are curved to shape plants.
Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Mon-Sun: 10:00 - 19:30
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Free barcelona travel guideFor my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful http://www.world-rt.com/travel/download-guide-book.php so just would like to share with other [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary ArtsWhile visiting Barcelona one cannot miss the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts. The building fits perfectly into the modern image of the city. The museum features the works of Spanish, Catalonian and international artists and has a [...]D: n/a00
- La Sagrada FamiliaThis is Antoni Gaudi's finest creation. It's an epic church topped with 4 spires ascending to the heavens. Despite still being under construction, it's still very 'visit worthy'. Well, ask the 2+ million people that visit there per [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
- La PedreraMaybe it's enough if I say the name Antoni Gaudi. He was the architect of the building which gives home to many exhibitions and is a 'must see' of Barcelona. The building itself does not have one straight line, it's all like waves [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
I dare say it is the best place to eat in the whole city. We sat on the terrace and it was very pleasant, although the weather was nice as well. ...
Food: Al Pont De Ferr
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap is one of the most enchanting city in Indochina where you can enjoy peaceful nature, stunning temples of Angkor, colourful life on Tonle...
General: Top things to enjoy in Siem Reap
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
When you arrive at the Bear's Cave, you have to pay a little parking fee, but you benefits for it a shaded cold parking zone.
General: Parking at Bear's Cave
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING