Casa Milá (La Pedrera), Barcelona, Spain
Travel tips > Europe > Spain > Barcelona > Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
It is a beautiful building constructed of natural stone and having very interesting shapes - trademarks of Gaudi.
There are concerts, exhibitions, galleries and museums inside Casa Mila all the time, some of them are even free, so it's always great to visit it if you are around.
My favorite part of the house are the balconies that are curved to shape plants.
Passeig de Gràcia, 92, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Mon-Sun: 10:00 - 19:30
Recent travel tips for Barcelona
- Las RamblasLas Ramblas is basically the Champs Elysees of Barcelona and even more. You can find here everything. It is about 2 km long and is lined with trees. Las Ramblas is split up into five sections. One for street artists, one for flower [...]D: 0.2mi00
- BaumaThe only good thing I can tell about Bauma is that they have good jazz. The rest is a little strange. Some things are impossibly overpriced, like the beer and the snacks. You pay the same money for a 33 cl bottle and a 25 cl glass of [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary ArtsWhile visiting Barcelona one cannot miss the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Arts. The building fits perfectly into the modern image of the city. The museum features the works of Spanish, Catalonian and international artists and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Barcelona guideThe best that i can found to get local informations is http://www.world-rt.com/ written by a local guy, it helps a lot to plan our daily vacation [...]D: 0.2mi40
- Top places to visit in BarcelonaTop places to visit in Barcelona as I see it: - Parc Güell - Ramblas - Sagrada Familia - Beaches – all of them, Port Olimpic included! - Cathedral and Born quarter - Encants vells - old traditional market near Glories square You [...]D: 0.2mi00
Things about Barcelona you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
We saw the La Guarida restaurant featuring in the Oscar nominated movie “Strawberry and Chocolate” and when we visited Havana, we had to go...
Food: La Guarida Restaurant in Havana
When going to this place make sure you stay at a 4star,you will enjoy your holiday better.
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
We didn't spend much time in the hotel, we were roaming the streets all day long, exploring various areas, but while we DID spend time inside,...
General: Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
This amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboy Lounge
Family Fun getaway for my family and friends with love
Family & Fun: Family Get Away
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter