Piccolo Mondo, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Piccolo Mondo
- Food travel tip
- City center
They also have a piano bar with live piano music. We had to stay stay there a few minutes too.
E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Lunch, dinner hours
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Pappasito's CantinaThough Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around town, the atmosphere is great, the food is just amazing and the staff treats you like family. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Arlington Rangers BallparkBeside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In and Off season, weekdays every hour until 4pm. You don't get to see just the filed, you [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Pappadeaux Seafood KitchenAppetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The Chef is really good, because the dishes that I tried out (and I'm not a big seafood fan) [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Houlihan's RestaurantLocated on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the spot. They are quite popular and have quite many branches throughout the states. They have a [...]D: 12mi00
- Historic Fielder HouseThe Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had electricity, indoor plumbing and central heating installed. The house with its two stories [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
We thought that for the first time it would be great not to organize our trips in a foreign city ourselves, so we booked in advance for a 6-Day...
Sightseeing: One Nation Travel Turkey
Indigo is located between Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu. Their food, officially 'Modern Asian Cuisine', is just amazing. All thanks for Chef...
Food: Indigo Restaurant
Key West, Florida
Home of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key...
Sightseeing: The Dry Tortugas of Key West