Piccolo Mondo, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Piccolo Mondo
- Food travel tip
- City center
They also have a piano bar with live piano music. We had to stay stay there a few minutes too.
E Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011, USA
Lunch, dinner hours
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Trader's VillageThough not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to mention animals. The place is pretty big, so try not to get lost, and resembles more a flea [...]D: n/a00
- Ripley's Grand PrairieThough located a few miles from Arlington, in the neighboring Grand Prairie, the entertaining and fun amusement park Ripley's Grand Prairie is a blast for adults and kids alike. The whole park looks like Disneyland, colorful and bright [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Tempest ToursPeople are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and exciting. With Tempest Tours you're able to get close to a tornado or watch for several days [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Dallas Cowboys StadiumWow, amazing. I've never been on a Stadium tour, so it was something new to me to tour the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, considering that I'm not even such a huge D. Cowboys fan, but the trip was really worth it. There are two tours to [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Houlihan's RestaurantLocated on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the spot. They are quite popular and have quite many branches throughout the states. They have a [...]D: 12mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
If you are at Palma, you should definitely make an excursion through the backlands of the city. The nature there is very nice and there arent the...
Outdoors Activities: The marvellous nature surrounding the city
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
Long Beach, California
One of the most famous ships of all time, excluding the Titanic, The Queen Mary in Long Beach is a major attraction with lots of entertainment,...
History & Culture: The Queen Mary in Long Beach
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?