Historic Fielder House, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Historic Fielder House
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
You can look around in the house and see the various documents and artifacts however you have to call ahead before your visit.
1616 W Abram St, Arlington, TX 76013, USA
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- River Legacy ParkBeing quite a large park in the northern area of the city, there are many activities you're able to perform at River Legacy Park: biking, hiking, picnicking, dog walking, kayaking on the river nearby, bird/animal watching or just [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Pappasito's CantinaThough Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around town, the atmosphere is great, the food is just amazing and the staff treats you like family. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Tempest ToursPeople are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and exciting. With Tempest Tours you're able to get close to a tornado or watch for several days [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Trader's VillageThough not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to mention animals. The place is pretty big, so try not to get lost, and resembles more a flea [...]D: n/a00
- Cowboys DancehallIn Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week at the Cowboys Dancehall, so if you're in town for a visit than go check it out. Some of [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Mexico City, Mexico
This building really earned the name National Palace as it has been the residence of Mexico's monarch or president for over 300 years. Hernan...
History & Culture: National Palace in Mexico City
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A great restaurant to eat delicious seafood. I went to the Canyon Cafe with some friends, and decided that we would eat only seafood, but no one...
Food: Canyon Southwest Cafe in Fort Lauderdale
There are so many things to see and to learn about in the Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve that one day wouldn't be enough, maybe. ...
History & Culture: Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve
Key West, Florida
You don't always have the opportunity to stay at an Inn that has been the dwelling place of millionaires during the winter months. So when we heard...
History & Culture: The Curry Mansion in Key West
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing