Saltgrass Steak House, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Saltgrass Steak House
- Food travel tip
- City center
We ordered the house's specialty and had a blast. The presentation and the taste were just marvelous. And if you took into account that the place was almost packed, we didn't even have to wait so long. Its a great place, I would return there anytime.
1051 Interstate 20 W, Arlington, TX 76015, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Tierra Verde Golf ClubA beautifully maintained golf course of almost 250 acres is open to the public every day. The Tierra Verde Golf Club is most popular during the warm months and I think that is the time to go play because you can marvel at the lush greenery [...]D: 10.7mi00
- Cowboys DancehallIn Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week at the Cowboys Dancehall, so if you're in town for a visit than go check it out. Some of [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Historic Fielder HouseThe Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had electricity, indoor plumbing and central heating installed. The house with its two stories [...]D: 4mi00
- Houlihan's RestaurantLocated on the East Side of the city, Houlihan's Restaurant serves nutritious food using local ingredients and each dish is prepared at the spot. They are quite popular and have quite many branches throughout the states. They have a [...]D: 12mi00
- Trader's VillageThough not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to mention animals. The place is pretty big, so try not to get lost, and resembles more a flea [...]D: n/a00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
In stuttgart, there is ab very big and interessting museum. The 'Mercedes-Benz Museum'. There you can see very old or new mercedes. You can also...
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Shimla, the picturesque city in Himanchal Pradesh is widely adored for snow covered mountains, mesmerising greenery, splendid lakes, and pleasant...
Sightseeing: Top Tourist Places to Visit in Shimla
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Hi, Phuket is a very beautiful country. It has a number of beautiful places to visit.The atmosphere here is very healthy. Here you can a find all...
Sightseeing: Reasonable price transfer service in and around thailand
Key West, Florida
Home of America's most biggest 19th century prison, the Fort of Jefferson, the Dry Tortugas is a compulsory sight to visit, when traveling to Key...
Sightseeing: The Dry Tortugas of Key West
When you are in Bergün, then you can go ski-drive. There is beautiful weather.