Saltgrass Steak House, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Saltgrass Steak House
- Food travel tip
- City center
We ordered the house's specialty and had a blast. The presentation and the taste were just marvelous. And if you took into account that the place was almost packed, we didn't even have to wait so long. Its a great place, I would return there anytime.
1051 Interstate 20 W, Arlington, TX 76015, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Arlington Rangers BallparkBeside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In and Off season, weekdays every hour until 4pm. You don't get to see just the filed, you [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Ripley's Grand PrairieThough located a few miles from Arlington, in the neighboring Grand Prairie, the entertaining and fun amusement park Ripley's Grand Prairie is a blast for adults and kids alike. The whole park looks like Disneyland, colorful and bright [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Cowboys DancehallIn Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week at the Cowboys Dancehall, so if you're in town for a visit than go check it out. Some of [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Piccolo MondoA felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its preparation of food. They have a grand menu, I tried their Rolatine di Pollo (stuffed chicken [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Historic Fielder HouseThe Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had electricity, indoor plumbing and central heating installed. The house with its two stories [...]D: 4mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are holidaying on a budget but don’t want to compromise on quality, our Sydney hotel deal for tonight is perfect for you. Our hotels in...
General: Sydney Hotel Deals for Tonight
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US...
Sightseeing: US Olympic Training Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
Flying across Las Vegas at night is something everybody should experience. It's not cheap, but reasonably priced. We did a night flight called...
General: Helicopter Tour
New York, New York
Everybody knows these two very important American landmarks. While the statue of liberty may be the more spectacular one, I wrongly recommend...
History & Culture: Statue of liberty & Ellis Island
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam