Saltgrass Steak House, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > Saltgrass Steak House
- Food travel tip
- City center
We ordered the house's specialty and had a blast. The presentation and the taste were just marvelous. And if you took into account that the place was almost packed, we didn't even have to wait so long. Its a great place, I would return there anytime.
1051 Interstate 20 W, Arlington, TX 76015, USA
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Trader's VillageThough not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to mention animals. The place is pretty big, so try not to get lost, and resembles more a flea [...]D: n/a00
- Piccolo MondoA felicity small world of true Italian cuisine and atmosphere, the Piccolo Mondo is not only elegant in its design but also remarkable in its preparation of food. They have a grand menu, I tried their Rolatine di Pollo (stuffed chicken [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Tempest ToursPeople are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and exciting. With Tempest Tours you're able to get close to a tornado or watch for several days [...]D: 4.7mi00
- Historic Fielder HouseThe Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had electricity, indoor plumbing and central heating installed. The house with its two stories [...]D: 4mi00
- Mylinda Renay SalonFor us women, there is nothing more relaxing and perfect than a day at the spa and shopping, and Mylinda Renay Salon, which is a spa and a boutique, you get both. So you can imagine what a bliss my day had been after I went there for a [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
In Paralia you can rent two kind of vehicle: a scooter (there are small ones for one person and bigger ones for two persons too) or an ATV. Those...
Outdoors Activities: Renting scooter or ATV
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Hey, don't forget to buy some of the traditional hand made puppets and jaipuri quilts from the town. The area near Hawa Mahal has a lot of shops...
Shopping: The Hawa Mahal shops
This church has become a sort of visiting card for Vilnius. It is considered to be the masterpiece of late Lithuanian Gothic. It's a must to see...
Sightseeing: St. Ann's Church
The highlight of our day was a small snack corner on PLACE CHANOINES DESCAMPS called CAT’S CORNER that had very friendly service and offered a...
Food: Cat's Corner
It is definitely a must if you are in the area. The museum and the city zoo are together, it's a perfect family program as well. The Skansen...
Outdoors Activities: Skansen open-air museum
The newly renovated house of General George Crook is beautiful inside and out. There is also an adjoining garden with heirloom plants giving the...
History & Culture: General Crook House Museum
If you are looking for luxury travel in Switzerland, then pureswizerland is the right place for you. With Pureswitzerland, you will get luxury and...
Sports & Wellness : Best Luxury travel Switzerland