River Legacy Park, Arlington, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Arlington > River Legacy Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The grounds are open until 12pm, though the parking area closes at 10pm. It is such a nice place to spend some quality time.
703 NW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76006, USA
Every day: 5am-10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Arlington
- Arlington Rangers BallparkBeside the Cowboys Stadium, one other huge structure that is worth a visit is definitely the Arlington Rangers Ballpark. There are guided tours In and Off season, weekdays every hour until 4pm. You don't get to see just the filed, you [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Pappasito's CantinaThough Arlington is not one of the bigger cities, it sure has great dining places. Papasito's Cantina has the best Tex-Mex cuisine all around town, the atmosphere is great, the food is just amazing and the staff treats you like family. [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Cowboys DancehallIn Arlington you can have fun too and I'm not thinking about an amusement park here. There are concerts and dance lessons several days a week at the Cowboys Dancehall, so if you're in town for a visit than go check it out. Some of [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Historic Fielder HouseThe Historic Fielder House is quite significant in Arlington's history because this mansion was among the first brick structures that had electricity, indoor plumbing and central heating installed. The house with its two stories [...]D: 4mi00
- Pappadeaux Seafood KitchenAppetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The Chef is really good, because the dishes that I tried out (and I'm not a big seafood fan) [...]D: 0.5mi00
Things about Arlington you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Old Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England...
History & Culture: The Old Town of Montreal
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
New Orleans, Louisiana
Lafitte's Blacksmith claims to be one of the oldest bars in the United States, and even if that's not accurate, this pub is pretty old anyway - it...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar