Piazza San Marco, Venice, Italy
Travel tips > Europe > Italy > Venice > Piazza San Marco
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
We spent some quality time there, watching other people, performers, birds flying about and we enjoyed every minute of it.
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy
Recent travel tips for Venice
- Hotel DanieliOne of the oldest and most prestigious hotels in Venice, the Hotel Danieli has been a palace and the home of the Doge Dandolo's family. It has been restyled several times and though the modern part of the hotel has every necessity, it [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Il Muro RestaurantThis cozy little restaurant is really hard to find, but once you've found it, you might return there every time you want to eat in a restaurant. Though mostly locals visit the Il Muro and the menu is also in Italian, you shouldn't [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Piccolo Mondo Bar in VeniceOne of the oldest and maybe the smallest clubs in Italy, the Piccolo Mondo Bar is a hidden jewel in the heart of Venice. Many locals visit the bar after the restaurants have closed, because it is open until 4am. It is quite a [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Da Forni RestaurantThough having a reputation of being perfect for business meetings, with its chandelier and silver cutlery, the Da Forni Restaurant is an elegant restaurant and is visited by tourists as well. They have excellent service and the best wine [...]D: 1mi00
- All' Antica MolaThe best thing about this place is that it's not at all touristy. A perfect 'off the beaten path' place filled only with locals. The cuisine is authentic Venetian and open 24/7, the place is cozy and the staff hearty. You will fall in [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Venice you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Come to BinZhou City, and experience a great place.
General: The Pearl of the yellow River Delta
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
A general guideline when shopping in Batam – YOU BARGAIN, even at shopping malls, you BARGAIN! That’s a tip! Other than that, Batam is...
Shopping: Shopping Tips in Batam
New Delhi, India
Rajasthan - the land of exquisite monuments, picturesque lakes, blossoming gardens and it is one of the most admired tourism destination of the...
General: Monuments, forts, palaces and lakes in Rajasthan
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's 4th largest park in the northern part of the city, Dream Forest has become a major attraction to visitors. We were so lucky that we...
Sightseeing: Seoul Dream Forest
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?