Tokyo Tower, Japan
Travel tips > Asia > Japan > Tokyo > Tokyo Tower
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The orange color that was used for painting the tower was chosen as an air-safety measure. And at night, when the tower is lit up, the whole structure bathes in a beautiful orange light, making it stand out among the surrounding buildings.
Do take your camera with you, because the tower offers an amazing sight for pictures in either daylight or at night.
4-2-8 Shibakoen Minato-ku, Tokyo
¥820 for the Main Observatory and additional ¥600 to go higher to the Special Observatory.
9am to 10pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Tokyo
- Electronic articlesAkihabara is the well known part of Tokyo, where you can get electronic articles for a cheap price.It´s cheap, because all the things are used, but you can always make a good deal. You can also change what you bought, if you kept the [...]D: 22.3mi10
- Tsukiji Fish MarketThough not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its history and culture. Tsukiji Fish Market is noted the worlds largest in its trade and has a [...]D: n/a00
- Imperial Palace in TokyoHome to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was built on the same spot where many years ago the Edo castle stood. It had suffered bombardment [...]D: 1.3mi00
- Sushi-Dai Restaurant in TokyoThe BEST sushi ever, ever! There is no place that provides such a tasty, delicious and mouthwatering sushi than SushiDai at the Tsukiji Market. No wonder there is a HUGE line every time of the day. The best thing (most advised) is to there [...]D: n/a00
- Tokyo Great Cycling TourBeing the first time in Tokyo and hearing quite positive things about the Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, we decided to book a trip on our first day. That way we got to see parts of Tokyo that we couldn't have seen and doing this on the first [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Tokyo you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you plan to arrive to Brussels by TGV or by Thalys (basically the same thing), you should book the train ticket as early as possible, as prices...
General: Travelling to Brussels by TGV
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
Aire de Sevilla is the best bath I have ever been to. They don't only have baths but also massage, aromatherapy and all kinds of treatments. My...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aire de Sevilla
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
A new shopping mall, called Forum, opened close to the city center. It's a place where you really can spend a whole day :) And if you get bored,...
Shopping: The Forum and the Debrecen Plaza malls
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail