Taiwan Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan travel tips
Browse useful Taiwan travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Taiwan you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Taiwan or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Taiwan
- National Palace MuseumTaipei travel tipsYou can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could have stayed a longer. The museum has an outside garden and the three exhibition buildings. [...]D: n/a10
- Flavors Swedish RestaurantTaipei travel tipsIn all Taipei, I have to say, the Flavors Swedish Restaurant is THE best! They serve excellent Western food in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. The owners of the restaurant is a Swiss couple, the husband being the cook and the wife taking [...]D: n/a00
- Five Dime RestauratTaipei travel tipsThough mostly famous for its architecture, the Five Dime Restaurant has excellent food to provide, not just an exquisite, interesting environment. The design of the place is unique, eclectic and really something to see. Their dishes, [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Mitsui Japanese CuisineTaipei travel tipsI would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches in 6 locations, all of them designed in modern, elegant style and serving excellent food. [...]D: 4mi00
- National Taiwan Memorial HallTaipei travel tipsPicturesque and worthwhile, the National Taiwan Memorial Hall is an imposing building surrounded by gardens and parkways along a 62-acres land. There are several live performances, Chinese, Japanese, and other nationals. The whole place is [...]D: n/a00
- Shin Yeh RestaurantTaipei travel tipsGrown into a well-known and popular amongst locals and visitors as well, Shin Yeh Restaurant serves excellent Taiwanese food that takes your breath away. Their dishes are rich in flavor and spices and while eating any of their food you feel [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Yangmingshan National ParkTaipei travel tipsAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Taipei Red HouseTaipei travel tipsFormerly an old Theater building, the Taipei Red House is now home to various kinds of shops and artists. On the first floor you can find jewelry, designer clothes stores, handcrafted toys and paintings. It is fun to stroll around and look [...]D: n/a00
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial HallTaipei travel tipsDedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public, holding lectures and exhibiting (free of charge) some of his works and personal belongings. [...]D: n/a00
- Yeh LiuTaipei travel tipsNot far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for thousands of years. This park, called Yeh Liu, though not very popular, is a sight to be visited. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Taiwan you may be interested in
Browse Taiwan travel tips by cities:Taipei (15)
More travel tips you might be interested in
One of the 7 wonders of the world and a man-made architectural sight that is visible from space, the Great Wall of China is a MUST-SEE if you...
History & Culture: The Great Wall of China
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Blackpool, United Kingdom
If there is a daredevil inside of you, or you are looking for an ideal place to spend a lazy afternoon with the family, head on down to Pleasure...
General: Pleasure Beach Theme Park, Blackpool, United Kingdom
Home to the imperial family, the palace is not accessible to the public, only the East Gardens, and not every day either.The Imperial Palace was...
History & Culture: Imperial Palace in Tokyo
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
San Antonio, Texas
Though with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a...
History & Culture: McNay Art Museum