Taiwan Travel Tips, Asia
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan travel tips
Browse useful Taiwan travel tips using the map (by moving the mouse over a city pin or by clicking it) or simply scroll down on this page. After finding the travel tips for Taiwan you are interested in, you may leave a comment or ask the authors of the tips - being experienced travelers but also real users just like you they will gladly answer. Also, we do encourage you to provide your own useful travel tips for your favorite cities in Taiwan or anywhere else in the world, so that others can learn from you as well.
Recent travel tips from Taiwan
- National Palace MuseumTaipei travel tipsYou can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could have stayed a longer. The museum has an outside garden and the three exhibition buildings. [...]D: n/a10
- Flavors Swedish RestaurantTaipei travel tipsIn all Taipei, I have to say, the Flavors Swedish Restaurant is THE best! They serve excellent Western food in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. The owners of the restaurant is a Swiss couple, the husband being the cook and the wife taking [...]D: n/a00
- Five Dime RestauratTaipei travel tipsThough mostly famous for its architecture, the Five Dime Restaurant has excellent food to provide, not just an exquisite, interesting environment. The design of the place is unique, eclectic and really something to see. Their dishes, [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Mitsui Japanese CuisineTaipei travel tipsI would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches in 6 locations, all of them designed in modern, elegant style and serving excellent food. [...]D: 4mi00
- National Taiwan Memorial HallTaipei travel tipsPicturesque and worthwhile, the National Taiwan Memorial Hall is an imposing building surrounded by gardens and parkways along a 62-acres land. There are several live performances, Chinese, Japanese, and other nationals. The whole place is [...]D: n/a00
- Shin Yeh RestaurantTaipei travel tipsGrown into a well-known and popular amongst locals and visitors as well, Shin Yeh Restaurant serves excellent Taiwanese food that takes your breath away. Their dishes are rich in flavor and spices and while eating any of their food you feel [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Yangmingshan National ParkTaipei travel tipsAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Taipei Red HouseTaipei travel tipsFormerly an old Theater building, the Taipei Red House is now home to various kinds of shops and artists. On the first floor you can find jewelry, designer clothes stores, handcrafted toys and paintings. It is fun to stroll around and look [...]D: n/a00
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial HallTaipei travel tipsDedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public, holding lectures and exhibiting (free of charge) some of his works and personal belongings. [...]D: n/a00
- Yeh LiuTaipei travel tipsNot far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for thousands of years. This park, called Yeh Liu, though not very popular, is a sight to be visited. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Taiwan you may be interested in
Browse Taiwan travel tips by cities:Taipei (15)
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are traveling close to this city, take a break and visit the abbey here. You can go in only with guided tours which are organized only twice...
General: The abbey in Melk
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
While entrance to Notre Dame and Sacre Coeur are free of charge, for going inside Sainte-Chapelle, there is an entrance fee. Frankly I don't...
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Serving tasty home-made Greek specialties, Myra's Dionysus restaurant is a small, friendly place to eat. They have a huge list of daily soups,...
Food: Myra's Dionysus
I have never seen a house from which only the pillars remained after it burned down. When I saw the mansion in rural Lauderdale County I was amazed...
History & Culture: Forks of Cypress, a Mysterious Plantation