Taipei Red House, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Taipei Red House
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
Being in the center of a square, the Red House is surrounded by restaurants, bars and cafés, so it is easy to sit down by a table under an umbrella, sip a cocktail or coffee and just listen to the live performers that entertain the people on weekends. A really great way to spend your afternoon, I'd say.
No.10 Chengdu Road, Wanhua District, Taipei, Taiwan
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- Museum of Jade ArtBeauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of beauty and cultural essence that can be brought out from a simple stone and showing it to the [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Five Dime RestauratThough mostly famous for its architecture, the Five Dime Restaurant has excellent food to provide, not just an exquisite, interesting environment. The design of the place is unique, eclectic and really something to see. Their dishes, [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Din Tai Fung RestaurantTheir dishes don't just look delicious, they taste excellent too. The Tienmu Branch of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant in Taipei is much less crowded, but just as efficient as any of their other restaurants. They have the most delicious [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Maokong MountainIn south Taipei, just at the end of the Musha Line MTR, a cable car way brings you up the Maokong Mountain. The view from the cart is breathtaking and magical. Up the hill is a Zoo, where you can watch Panda couples with their babies and [...]D: n/a00
- Flavors Swedish RestaurantIn all Taipei, I have to say, the Flavors Swedish Restaurant is THE best! They serve excellent Western food in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. The owners of the restaurant is a Swiss couple, the husband being the cook and the wife taking [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Jalan Kayu, Singapore
Thasevi Prata Restaurant as the name suggest is very much famous for its pratas.(round circular flour made bread resembling a pancake cooked over a...
Food: Thasevi Prata Restaurant
Though it is quite a small zoo, the animals and plants you can see here are all from the region and those of you who wouldn't have enough time...
Family & Fun: Alaska Zoo
Wow, amazing. I've never been on a Stadium tour, so it was something new to me to tour the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, considering that I'm not...
Sightseeing: Dallas Cowboys Stadium
Charleston, West Virginia
For a peaceful but also an entertaining retreat from the city, Cato Park is the best place to go. It not only includes picnic areas but a huge golf...
Outdoors Activities: A Walk in Cato Park
The Art Institute has got a very nice art collection whech can be seen permanently. Apart from that they have great exhibitions. My favorite...
History & Culture: The Art Institute of Chicago
Harwin Drive is a great area in Houston. It's in the middle of a district where Indian, Chinese and Pakistani immigrants live and there are a lot...
Shopping: Harwin Drive in Houston
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though a huge art gallery, it has some unique taste to it, and it gives you a bit of inspiration, the Artspace in Raleigh is quite enjoyable. The...
History & Culture: Artspace