Five Dime Restaurat, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Five Dime Restaurat
- Food travel tip
- City center
The design of the place is unique, eclectic and really something to see. Their dishes, though some a bit pricey, are excellent. Be prepared to wait a bit longer, or make reservations in advance, because the restaurant is getting more and more popular thus getting flooded with tourists.
For a unique experience, visiting and dining in the Five Dime is definitely worth it. Try it out once and who knows, you will like it so much, you will return there every time you visit Taipei! :)
Lane 32, Section 1, NèiHú Rd, Jhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Average, maybe a bit pricey.
How to get there:
Take a taxi from Chihsan station and get off at the Neihu Area.
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- Museum of Jade ArtBeauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of beauty and cultural essence that can be brought out from a simple stone and showing it to the [...]D: 5.9mi00
- National Taiwan Memorial HallPicturesque and worthwhile, the National Taiwan Memorial Hall is an imposing building surrounded by gardens and parkways along a 62-acres land. There are several live performances, Chinese, Japanese, and other nationals. The whole place is [...]D: n/a00
- Taipei Red HouseFormerly an old Theater building, the Taipei Red House is now home to various kinds of shops and artists. On the first floor you can find jewelry, designer clothes stores, handcrafted toys and paintings. It is fun to stroll around and look [...]D: n/a00
- Maokong MountainIn south Taipei, just at the end of the Musha Line MTR, a cable car way brings you up the Maokong Mountain. The view from the cart is breathtaking and magical. Up the hill is a Zoo, where you can watch Panda couples with their babies and [...]D: n/a00
- ChiufenOriginally a mining town, Chiufen is a like a little gem on a hill. Thanks to its location, you get a beautiful view of the surroundings, with a small glimpse of the sea in the far horizon. The only thing we felt was a shame was that the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to rent rooms there for holidays, call the local tourist office. They can give you a long list of hotels and and so called 'pensionen'.
General: Tourisst acommodations
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
Do you want to eat cheap in Bielefeld? Then visit the university's restaurant. A menu costs from 3-4,50 Euro. You should use the student's mansa,...
Food: Eating Cheap in Bielefeld
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
If you are planning a shopping spree in Atlanta, check out Phipps Plaza, and upscale shopping mall with over 100 specialty shops, five full-service...
Shopping: Phipps Plaza in Atlanta