Five Dime Restaurat, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Five Dime Restaurat
- Food travel tip
- City center
The design of the place is unique, eclectic and really something to see. Their dishes, though some a bit pricey, are excellent. Be prepared to wait a bit longer, or make reservations in advance, because the restaurant is getting more and more popular thus getting flooded with tourists.
For a unique experience, visiting and dining in the Five Dime is definitely worth it. Try it out once and who knows, you will like it so much, you will return there every time you visit Taipei! :)
Lane 32, Section 1, NèiHú Rd, Jhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 104
Average, maybe a bit pricey.
How to get there:
Take a taxi from Chihsan station and get off at the Neihu Area.
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- National Palace MuseumYou can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could have stayed a longer. The museum has an outside garden and the three exhibition buildings. [...]D: n/a10
- Museum of Jade ArtBeauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of beauty and cultural essence that can be brought out from a simple stone and showing it to the [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Yangmingshan National ParkAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Yeh LiuNot far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for thousands of years. This park, called Yeh Liu, though not very popular, is a sight to be visited. [...]D: n/a10
- National Taiwan Memorial HallPicturesque and worthwhile, the National Taiwan Memorial Hall is an imposing building surrounded by gardens and parkways along a 62-acres land. There are several live performances, Chinese, Japanese, and other nationals. The whole place is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Vancouver, British Columbia
Maybe one of the most interesting and best places in Vancouver, the conservatory was like a treat. Found in the center of the Queen Elizabeth Park,...
Family & Fun: The Bloedel Conservatory in Vancouver
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
If you like gambling, you can try the Casino called Hohensyburg at Dortmund. It´s one of germany biggest casino´s, offering all types of play you...
General: Casino Hohensyburg
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
If you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days
Night Life & Entertainment: Club area
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
Home a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the...
History & Culture: Vance Kirkland Museum