Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The memorial hall is easily reached by bus, or by the metro, and is an interesting exhibit hall for the open-minded. Lectures on health care, international relations and so on are held in the auditorium in the evenings from 7 o'clock. If you have time and interest, try to go, it is worth it. Choose an English lecture for a better understanding! :)
Jenai Road, Section 4
Sungshung District Taipei
9:00am to 5:00pm, the auditorium is open from 7:00pm.
How to get there:
Several buses got to the museum.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- Yeh LiuNot far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for thousands of years. This park, called Yeh Liu, though not very popular, is a sight to be visited. [...]D: n/a10
- Yangmingshan National ParkAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Dihua StreetCombination of Eastern and Western style architecture is what decorates the buildings along Dihua Street. During the Japanese occupancy, many rich Japanese tradesmen have moved and built their homes there. Many of these homes have been [...]D: n/a00
- Flavors Swedish RestaurantIn all Taipei, I have to say, the Flavors Swedish Restaurant is THE best! They serve excellent Western food in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. The owners of the restaurant is a Swiss couple, the husband being the cook and the wife taking [...]D: n/a00
- National Palace MuseumYou can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could have stayed a longer. The museum has an outside garden and the three exhibition buildings. [...]D: n/a10
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
Old Montreal is the historic district of the famous city and can be viewed individually or with the help of a guide. We could choose from a 30,...
Outdoors Activities: Vieux Montréal
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Buffalo, New York
You get transported back in time during the tour of the Wilcox Mansion, the place where Theodore Roosevelt's short and improvised inauguration...
Sightseeing: Wilcox Mansion
Stella's is the personal heaven for anyone who loves seafood dishes. The name of the restaurant might be a bit misleading, because it is a really...
Food: Stella's Fish Cafe and Prestige Oyster Bar
The bar that is said to be the heart and soul of country music, Robert's Western World is an energetic entertaining place where you can dance,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Robert's Western World
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing
Novi Sad, Serbia
This is a public beach, one of the most beautiful on the Danube river. There are many cafes, restaurants fast food, and manysupporting facilities...
Beaches : Shtrand - Public Beach