Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The memorial hall is easily reached by bus, or by the metro, and is an interesting exhibit hall for the open-minded. Lectures on health care, international relations and so on are held in the auditorium in the evenings from 7 o'clock. If you have time and interest, try to go, it is worth it. Choose an English lecture for a better understanding! :)
Jenai Road, Section 4
Sungshung District Taipei
9:00am to 5:00pm, the auditorium is open from 7:00pm.
How to get there:
Several buses got to the museum.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- Din Tai Fung RestaurantTheir dishes don't just look delicious, they taste excellent too. The Tienmu Branch of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant in Taipei is much less crowded, but just as efficient as any of their other restaurants. They have the most delicious [...]D: 1.9mi00
- Museum of Jade ArtBeauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of beauty and cultural essence that can be brought out from a simple stone and showing it to the [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Flavors Swedish RestaurantIn all Taipei, I have to say, the Flavors Swedish Restaurant is THE best! They serve excellent Western food in a friendly, relaxing atmosphere. The owners of the restaurant is a Swiss couple, the husband being the cook and the wife taking [...]D: n/a00
- Mitsui Japanese CuisineI would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches in 6 locations, all of them designed in modern, elegant style and serving excellent food. [...]D: 4mi00
- ChiufenOriginally a mining town, Chiufen is a like a little gem on a hill. Thanks to its location, you get a beautiful view of the surroundings, with a small glimpse of the sea in the far horizon. The only thing we felt was a shame was that the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Most of you have seen this frog before, either on TV or in a zoo, but the best place to find them is in Tortugero, Costa Rica. This rain forest in...
Sightseeing: Red Eye Tree Frogs
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
Located in downtown Cleveland on lake Erie, the USS Cod Submarine Memorial is dedicated to the vessel which has sinked thousands of Japanese ships...
History & Culture: USS Cod Submarine Memorial
Kansas City, Missouri
The best place to take the kids or just have fun with your partner, friends. The Worlds of Fun is the best amusement park in Kansas City. There...
Family & Fun: Worlds Of Fun
Both a shop and a museum, the Tucson Mineral and Gem World is a unique place where you can find really rare rocks, meteorites, fossils, and...
History & Culture: Tucson Mineral and Gem World
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide