Dihua Street, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Dihua Street
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
What is more interesting is that many of the shops are still thee and open, providing dried fruits, flowers, vegetables, nuts, snacks and dried fish. If you just smell around, the aroma and the flavors on the street are worth a sniff! :)
Datong District, Taipei,
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- Shin Yeh RestaurantGrown into a well-known and popular amongst locals and visitors as well, Shin Yeh Restaurant serves excellent Taiwanese food that takes your breath away. Their dishes are rich in flavor and spices and while eating any of their food you feel [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Yangmingshan National ParkAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial HallDedicated in the memory of the great Dr. Sun for its part in shaping the Republic of China, the Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall is open to the public, holding lectures and exhibiting (free of charge) some of his works and personal belongings. [...]D: n/a00
- Mitsui Japanese CuisineI would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches in 6 locations, all of them designed in modern, elegant style and serving excellent food. [...]D: 4mi00
- Maokong MountainIn south Taipei, just at the end of the Musha Line MTR, a cable car way brings you up the Maokong Mountain. The view from the cart is breathtaking and magical. Up the hill is a Zoo, where you can watch Panda couples with their babies and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
Taipei HistoryIn 1875, the new Taipei Prefecture was instituted. Along with the booming Bangkah and Twatutia townships, the region’s new capital was known as Cheng-nei which means “inside the city walls.” This prefecture capital was the seat of the government’s administrative and financial structures. From the rule of the Qing Dynasty until the beginning of Japanese regime in 1895, Taipei was part of [...]
More travel tips you might be interested in
Hi friend Ivisited chennai last month and found that chennai is a cool place. I got a rental car from one of the popular car service provider,...
Public Transportation: Travel to chennai in your own luxury car
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Sintra is located a few miles to the west from Lisbon. It is a beautiful place with a rich history. The most notable aspect of the small village is...
Outdoors Activities: Sintra Moorish Castle
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Named after Sultan Ahmed, who made it to be built between 1607 and 1617, the Blue Mosque is a symbol of grandeur, harmony and beauty. It is a sight...
History & Culture: The Blue Mosque
A beautifully maintained golf course of almost 250 acres is open to the public every day. The Tierra Verde Golf Club is most popular during the...
Sports & Wellness : Tierra Verde Golf Club
Even during your holiday you might need a massage, especially if you've been exploring the area and not staying in you suite all day long. The...
Sports & Wellness : Soular Massage Wellness Center
If you are collecting vinyls, or if you just want to pick up a gift for someone, Hymie's Vintage Records is a great place to check out.The building...
Shopping: Hymie's Vintage Records
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish...
Sightseeing: Umstead State Park
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara