Dihua Street, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Dihua Street
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
What is more interesting is that many of the shops are still thee and open, providing dried fruits, flowers, vegetables, nuts, snacks and dried fish. If you just smell around, the aroma and the flavors on the street are worth a sniff! :)
Datong District, Taipei,
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- Five Dime RestauratThough mostly famous for its architecture, the Five Dime Restaurant has excellent food to provide, not just an exquisite, interesting environment. The design of the place is unique, eclectic and really something to see. Their dishes, [...]D: 4.2mi00
- National Palace MuseumYou can't get enough of this museum, it is so amazing. We spent almost a half day inside the National Palace Museum and we still felt we could have stayed a longer. The museum has an outside garden and the three exhibition buildings. [...]D: n/a10
- Yangmingshan National ParkAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Taipei Red HouseFormerly an old Theater building, the Taipei Red House is now home to various kinds of shops and artists. On the first floor you can find jewelry, designer clothes stores, handcrafted toys and paintings. It is fun to stroll around and look [...]D: n/a00
- Maokong MountainIn south Taipei, just at the end of the Musha Line MTR, a cable car way brings you up the Maokong Mountain. The view from the cart is breathtaking and magical. Up the hill is a Zoo, where you can watch Panda couples with their babies and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Pookode Lake is a scenic freshwater lake in the Wayanad district in Kerala, South India. The lake is surrounded by forests, and boating is allowed....
Sightseeing: Pookode lake
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
WELCOME TO VIETNAM TRIP FINDER CENTRAL TOURIST ONLINE SUPPORT BOOKING We are Vietnam Trip Finder, Online Tourist Travel Agency...
General: Vietnam Your Best Promotion Travel
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns