Flavors Swedish Restaurant, Taipei, Taiwan
Travel tips > Asia > Taiwan > Taipei > Flavors Swedish Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
The owners of the restaurant is a Swiss couple, the husband being the cook and the wife taking care of the customers. You can see from the first moment you enter the place that they love what they are doing. And when you taste their dishes, well, it's like you've been transported to heaven! :) Delicious, wonderful, perfect! I can hardly wait to return there!
Ren Ai Rd. Sec.4 No.13 Alley 26 Lane 300, Taipei, Taiwan
Tuesday-Friday: 18:00-22:30, on
Saturday-Sunday is open 12:00-14:30 too.
How to get there:
You can walk from Taipei 101 or the Sun Yan-sen Memorial Hall.
Recent travel tips for Taipei
- ChiufenOriginally a mining town, Chiufen is a like a little gem on a hill. Thanks to its location, you get a beautiful view of the surroundings, with a small glimpse of the sea in the far horizon. The only thing we felt was a shame was that the [...]D: n/a00
- Museum of Jade ArtBeauty, detail and a passion for art is what encompasses the exhibits in the Museum of Jade Art, established by artist Soofeen Hu. His concept of beauty and cultural essence that can be brought out from a simple stone and showing it to the [...]D: 5.9mi00
- Yangmingshan National ParkAt the northern part of the Taipei basin, Yangmingshan National Park is one of the most beautiful and enchanting places in whole Taipei. Issued to become a national park area, the place has become one only two decades ago. Now it a place of [...]D: n/a00
- Yeh LiuNot far from Keelung, on a small peninsula, you can find interesting and bizarre stone formations that have been shaped by water and wind for thousands of years. This park, called Yeh Liu, though not very popular, is a sight to be visited. [...]D: n/a10
- National Taiwan Memorial HallPicturesque and worthwhile, the National Taiwan Memorial Hall is an imposing building surrounded by gardens and parkways along a 62-acres land. There are several live performances, Chinese, Japanese, and other nationals. The whole place is [...]D: n/a00
Things about Taipei you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
Las Vegas, Nevada
A somewhat different type of sightseeing experience is the Stratosphere roller coaster. You are up around 300 meters in the air going around the...
Sightseeing: The Stratosphere roller coaster
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
Take a walk on the main street of Zakopane in the winter - it's just simple beautiful! Everything is covered with snow, there are a lot of street...
Sightseeing: Visit it on the winter