Pacific Science Center, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pacific Science Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a dinosaur exhibit with reproductions as well as the 'real thing' (by this I only mean skeletons, don't worry). Also a tropical butterfly hall with huge and colorful representatives of a lot of species. There are also robots, whales and other water-giants and so on.
Just a hint, they have a huge Harry Potter exhibition coming up, if you are interested. It's going to begin in late October. ;)
Pacific Science Center, 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Entrance to the IMAX movies will cost about $5 extra.
Open Tues-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;Sat-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m.;Closed on Tuesdays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Seattle CenterSeattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the greatest places of Seattle. There is the Space Needle, the Fun Forest Amusement Park, [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Filson in SeattleThe Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and accessories brand in the world. All their clothes and other items are made of strictly natural [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Julia's Indonesian KitchenJulia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional Indonesian cuisine - as the name suggests. :P Prices are good and so is the service. You [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Vienna don't miss the Hundertwasserhaus. It's really interesting!
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
We wanted to roam the city's surroundings a bit, so we decided to get to Mount Rubidoux and on the way to the sight, we spotted the Jensen...
History & Culture: Jensen Alvarado Ranch