Pacific Science Center, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pacific Science Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a dinosaur exhibit with reproductions as well as the 'real thing' (by this I only mean skeletons, don't worry). Also a tropical butterfly hall with huge and colorful representatives of a lot of species. There are also robots, whales and other water-giants and so on.
Just a hint, they have a huge Harry Potter exhibition coming up, if you are interested. It's going to begin in late October. ;)
Pacific Science Center, 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Entrance to the IMAX movies will cost about $5 extra.
Open Tues-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;Sat-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m.;Closed on Tuesdays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Pnk Restaurant & Ultra LoungePnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier locations for lunch, after work appetizers and cocktails, dinner with good friends and late [...]D: 2.9mi01
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Seattle CenterSeattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the greatest places of Seattle. There is the Space Needle, the Fun Forest Amusement Park, [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
If you are at Weingarten you really should visit it´s baroque church, one of the biggest in germany.
History & Culture: The Basilika
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Gegend ist, sollte man auf jedenfall die antike Stadt Ostia besuchen. Am besten morgens, da es mittags ziemlich heiß werden kann,...
General: Besuchen Sie die antike Stadt am Morgen
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral