Pacific Science Center, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pacific Science Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a dinosaur exhibit with reproductions as well as the 'real thing' (by this I only mean skeletons, don't worry). Also a tropical butterfly hall with huge and colorful representatives of a lot of species. There are also robots, whales and other water-giants and so on.
Just a hint, they have a huge Harry Potter exhibition coming up, if you are interested. It's going to begin in late October. ;)
Pacific Science Center, 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Entrance to the IMAX movies will cost about $5 extra.
Open Tues-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;Sat-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m.;Closed on Tuesdays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
- Lark in the MorningLark in the Morning is probably the greatest musical instrument store I have seen. Besides the 'classic' instruments they have all kinds of ethnic musical instruments too from all over the world. You can even try everything you'd like [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Julia's Indonesian KitchenJulia's Indonesian Kitchen is a great great place with the coziest atmosphere in Seattle. It is run by a family and their specialty is traditional Indonesian cuisine - as the name suggests. :P Prices are good and so is the service. You [...]D: 4.1mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
The City Hall was built in its present form by Jules Hardouin-Mansart in the year 1700. Check the gardens inside. No public access inside the...
Sightseeing: Hotel de Ville
Recognized as the most celebrated luxury travel operator in India, Welgrow Travels announced special luxury tours to the romantic capital of the...
General: Welgrow Travel Announces New Luxury Tours to France
Derry, United Kingdom
As you may know, Halloween has its roots in the Irish culture. A fine example for that is the Halloween Carnival in Derry, a city in Northern...
Night Life & Entertainment: Derry Halloween Carnival
Muckross Estate is something you must see if you are in Killarney, although it is out of the city, some 2-3 miles from the city center. Take a tour...
History & Culture: Muckross Estate
It is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple...
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
If you've never seen live action with actual theater assets, like real horses and carriages, than you should definitely book a seat at...
Family & Fun: Discoveryland