Pacific Science Center, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pacific Science Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a dinosaur exhibit with reproductions as well as the 'real thing' (by this I only mean skeletons, don't worry). Also a tropical butterfly hall with huge and colorful representatives of a lot of species. There are also robots, whales and other water-giants and so on.
Just a hint, they have a huge Harry Potter exhibition coming up, if you are interested. It's going to begin in late October. ;)
Pacific Science Center, 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Entrance to the IMAX movies will cost about $5 extra.
Open Tues-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;Sat-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m.;Closed on Tuesdays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Seattle CenterSeattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the greatest places of Seattle. There is the Space Needle, the Fun Forest Amusement Park, [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Pnk Restaurant & Ultra LoungePnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier locations for lunch, after work appetizers and cocktails, dinner with good friends and late [...]D: 2.9mi01
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
If a german visits the sistine chapel, he should also visit the 'campo santo'. It reaches back in medieval times and you´re only allowed to enter...
General: Campo Santo
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
The view of the city and the river from the deck of the Detroit Princess Riverboat is beautiful and breathtaking. During the 2.5 hour trip, you can...
Sightseeing: Detroit Princess Riverboat
The best place for kids in the whole city is definitely the Fairytale Town in downtown Sacramento. Children can play around all day, or visit the...
Family & Fun: Fairytale Town
A definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is...
Family & Fun: Delta Speedway