Pacific Science Center, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Pacific Science Center
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
They have a dinosaur exhibit with reproductions as well as the 'real thing' (by this I only mean skeletons, don't worry). Also a tropical butterfly hall with huge and colorful representatives of a lot of species. There are also robots, whales and other water-giants and so on.
Just a hint, they have a huge Harry Potter exhibition coming up, if you are interested. It's going to begin in late October. ;)
Pacific Science Center, 200 2nd Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Entrance to the IMAX movies will cost about $5 extra.
Open Tues-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.;Sat-Sun 10 a.m.-6 p.m.;Closed on Tuesdays
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Nickerson Street SaloonNickerson is a nice place, perfect example of an urban bar with beer, pool table and a nice patio. Their prices are good and the staff is friendly, but of course, it is not a high class place. I really liked the decoration with all [...]D: 2mi00
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Take yourself time, if want to get from point A to B with public transport. Transportation is very good, but there are always huge distances...
Public Transportation: About how to get from A to B in the german capital city
Nightlife in Bangalore is amazing....it has umpteen number of pubs, lounges, restaurants, motels and hotels....this is the place to be ...:)
Night Life & Entertainment: The Vidhan Soudha
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; email@example.com I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Only 6 miles to the north of Indianapolis, Conner Prairie is an outdoor museum with lots of interactive shows and exhibitions. Favorite of both...
History & Culture: Conner Prairie
Kansas City, Missouri
A place that like a small unique world of dining, shopping and sightseeing inside a city. With a river along by and building resembling historic...
Shopping: Country Club Plaza
San Francisco, California
Well, I guess this is something pretty obvious, but then I guess it's a valid tip. Go visit the Golden gate bridge. Try to come during the late...
Sightseeing: Golden Gate Bridge
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz