Julia's Indonesian Kitchen, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Julia's Indonesian Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Prices are good and so is the service. You really feel like home they are very nice. Food is delicious always made of fresh ingredients. I suggest you try the steamed fish cake or, If you are up to something spicy, the fish with the special Balinese spicy sauce.
I was here with some friends three times during my stay in the city and I was never disappointed.
910 NE 65th St, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
Tuesday - Wednesday 11.30 - 16.00 (Lunch) Thursday - Sunday 11.30 - 21.00 Monday closed
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you are in Füssen, then you can go to a big castle called 'Schloss Schwanstein'.
General: Schloss Schwanstein
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
Welcome to the Top trekking & hiking in Morocco Top Trekking In Morocco is one of the best specialists in travel and the discovery of Morocco. You...
Outdoors Activities: Trekking in morocco,travel adventrures tours,guided walking holdays,toubkal trek
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Museum of History and Science is one of the coolest places I have ever been to. They have a lot of the most extraordinary exhibitions. Just to...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Science and Industry
In the AMP 150 Restaurant extremely delicious food is served, and I was told that by a local Clevelander. :) They prepare the dishes so...
Food: AMP 150 Restaurant
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource