Julia's Indonesian Kitchen, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Julia's Indonesian Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Prices are good and so is the service. You really feel like home they are very nice. Food is delicious always made of fresh ingredients. I suggest you try the steamed fish cake or, If you are up to something spicy, the fish with the special Balinese spicy sauce.
I was here with some friends three times during my stay in the city and I was never disappointed.
910 NE 65th St, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
Tuesday - Wednesday 11.30 - 16.00 (Lunch) Thursday - Sunday 11.30 - 21.00 Monday closed
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Designed as an indoor skate-park for mainly skaters but also for the ones who would like to learn, the Sk8 Asylum welcomes everyone. They have...
Sports & Wellness : Sk8 Asylum
Located about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the...
Sightseeing: Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami