Julia's Indonesian Kitchen, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Julia's Indonesian Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Prices are good and so is the service. You really feel like home they are very nice. Food is delicious always made of fresh ingredients. I suggest you try the steamed fish cake or, If you are up to something spicy, the fish with the special Balinese spicy sauce.
I was here with some friends three times during my stay in the city and I was never disappointed.
910 NE 65th St, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
Tuesday - Wednesday 11.30 - 16.00 (Lunch) Thursday - Sunday 11.30 - 21.00 Monday closed
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you are at Stuttgart, you should visit the Landesmuseum, situated in the old castle in the city center. There are several exceptional exhibits,...
History & Culture: Landesmuseum of Stuttgart
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
This cruise is lasts 1,5 hour. During the cruise more of the main sights can be seen (Parliament, Caste district, Gellért Hill, Palace of Arts,...
Sightseeing: Cruise on Danube
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The most significant factor which fulfills your requirements is a good planning as well as a fair travel preparation, no matter what will be the...
Sightseeing: Angkor Wat and Siem Reap luxury tour
Street markets along Christ church is a great place to get place to buy handicrafts and souvenirs. Many of these handicrafts are handmade...
Shopping: Street markets near Christ Church
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail