Julia's Indonesian Kitchen, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Julia's Indonesian Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Prices are good and so is the service. You really feel like home they are very nice. Food is delicious always made of fresh ingredients. I suggest you try the steamed fish cake or, If you are up to something spicy, the fish with the special Balinese spicy sauce.
I was here with some friends three times during my stay in the city and I was never disappointed.
910 NE 65th St, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
Tuesday - Wednesday 11.30 - 16.00 (Lunch) Thursday - Sunday 11.30 - 21.00 Monday closed
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Tour 1 – Ancient Heritage between Sea and Desert First Day Arrival in Tripoli and Transfer to Gharian. Second Day We’ll visit the ancient...
Night Life & Entertainment: Desertakakus
This bastion and tower are some kind of a symbol of the whole city. It is 50 m high and commemorates those Portuguese people who took part in the...
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Definitely worth to visit the Meritage Restaurant in Saint Paul. The service is excellent, though may be a bit slow on a busy day. The food is...
Food: Meritage Restaurant