Julia's Indonesian Kitchen, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Julia's Indonesian Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Prices are good and so is the service. You really feel like home they are very nice. Food is delicious always made of fresh ingredients. I suggest you try the steamed fish cake or, If you are up to something spicy, the fish with the special Balinese spicy sauce.
I was here with some friends three times during my stay in the city and I was never disappointed.
910 NE 65th St, Seattle, WA 98115, USA
Tuesday - Wednesday 11.30 - 16.00 (Lunch) Thursday - Sunday 11.30 - 21.00 Monday closed
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Seattle CenterSeattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the greatest places of Seattle. There is the Space Needle, the Fun Forest Amusement Park, [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Pnk Restaurant & Ultra LoungePnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier locations for lunch, after work appetizers and cocktails, dinner with good friends and late [...]D: 2.9mi01
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Atomium is an impressive 102 meters structure that is a 'never miss' sighting in Brussels. To get there from the Gare du Midi train station just...
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
While going inside Notre Dame de Paris is free of charge, climbing the towers costs 5.5 euros. It's not much compared to what you see (This is only...
Sightseeing: entry fee for Notre Dame de Paris
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
India tour package fascinates anyone by offering so many enchanting destinations which are housed with several historical sites representing...
General: India Tour Travel || India Travel Tour
Kanyakumari is the south most tip of india- Tour around Kanyakumari is a unique and wonderfull experince to the tourist. Most tourist attractive...
Sightseeing: Triveni Sungam
A popular sight in Brasov is Cetatuia (Little Fortress) build in the medieval ages and restored in the 1980's. Inside there is a restaurant really...
Sightseeing: Little Fortress (Cetatuia)
Buckhead is the ultimate 50's dining experience, what with the diner's retro style and elegance, and the interesting- but all-American...
Food: Buckhead Diner in Atlanta
The Loon Cafe started out as a ports bar in the 1980's, but what's more interesting than the drink menu is actually the bar's food. No sleazy...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Loon Cafe
Being organized for almost 2O years now, the galleries in the Old City keep their doors open to visitors and art-lovers on the First Friday of each...
Night Life & Entertainment: First Friday Event in Philadelphia