Key Arena, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Key Arena
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be disappointed. I was told it is not very comfortable and lighting is poor, but didn't experience anything like that.
You can buy all kinds of food and good beer around in the Arena for reasonable prices and enjoy a great evening in a crowd of nice people. Hot-dog, beer and a basketball game, the ultimate American experience! ;)
305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Prices vary according to the events in the Arena. You can check the website for the different events.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
To get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle...
History & Culture: Belle Meade Plantation