Key Arena, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Key Arena
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be disappointed. I was told it is not very comfortable and lighting is poor, but didn't experience anything like that.
You can buy all kinds of food and good beer around in the Arena for reasonable prices and enjoy a great evening in a crowd of nice people. Hot-dog, beer and a basketball game, the ultimate American experience! ;)
305 Harrison St, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Prices vary according to the events in the Arena. You can check the website for the different events.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Pnk Restaurant & Ultra LoungePnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier locations for lunch, after work appetizers and cocktails, dinner with good friends and late [...]D: 2.9mi01
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to drive through austria, coming from germany, buy your highway tickets at the local tourist offices at germany. That saves you time,...
General: Highway tickets for Austria
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Seoul, South Korea
To see and 'experience' some of the traditional side of Seoul a visit to the Bukchon Hanok Village is a worthwhile thing. There are...
History & Culture: Bukchon Hanok Village
Baia Mare, Romania
A captivating place to visit especially for children, the Baia Mare Mineralogy Museum welcomes tourists with a permanent exhibitions of minerals...
General: Mineralogy Museum
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Definitely the place to eat traditional and really good Italian food is Uricchio's Trattoria. Though we felt it a little bit crammed with...
Food: Uricchio's Trattoria
The best way to get to know Montgomery is to take a ride with the 1940's looking-like bus. The bus has air-conditioning, clean windows and if...
Public Transportation: Authentic 1940's bus-ride
Raleigh, North Carolina
Though only called a park, the William B. Umstead State Park is actually a small forest with hiking, bike and horse trails, picnic areas and a fish...
Sightseeing: Umstead State Park