Lark in the Morning, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Lark in the Morning
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can even try everything you'd like to, from the bongs through the harps to the guitar zither. They have all kinds of instruments for kids and a lot of tuition DVDs for beginners and more advanced musicians, which is really great.
They also have great audio CDs and cassettes from a great variety of different ethnic instruments, I haven't even heard about most of them, so it's also a great place for music-gourmets or for those looking for gifts to music-gourmets. :P
The store is situated nest to Pike Place Market on the First Avenue.
1411 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
CDs for about $20
Instrument prices vary, but they are not cheap.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Nickerson Street SaloonNickerson is a nice place, perfect example of an urban bar with beer, pool table and a nice patio. Their prices are good and the staff is friendly, but of course, it is not a high class place. I really liked the decoration with all [...]D: 2mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Filson in SeattleThe Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and accessories brand in the world. All their clothes and other items are made of strictly natural [...]D: 2.2mi00
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Better visit the locals for lunch then going to restaurants that serve not so traditional French food like pizza. Locals are very kind and you can...
Food: Traditional food
Junagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is...
Outdoors Activities: Gir National Park
New Delhi, India
There is truly no place like home, but at Rama Inn, it is our aim to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible.
Sightseeing: Hotel Rama Inn
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Charlotte, North Carolina
The best way to explore and experience the city is by taking part on one of the Charlotte NC Tours. Bicycle, van segway and other guided tours are...
Outdoors Activities: Charlotte NC Tours