Lark in the Morning, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Lark in the Morning
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can even try everything you'd like to, from the bongs through the harps to the guitar zither. They have all kinds of instruments for kids and a lot of tuition DVDs for beginners and more advanced musicians, which is really great.
They also have great audio CDs and cassettes from a great variety of different ethnic instruments, I haven't even heard about most of them, so it's also a great place for music-gourmets or for those looking for gifts to music-gourmets. :P
The store is situated nest to Pike Place Market on the First Avenue.
1411 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
CDs for about $20
Instrument prices vary, but they are not cheap.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Amber ReastaurantAfter the management was changed (and the name, from Axis to Amber), the whole interior of the place was redesigned. The bar area is much larger now than it was before allowing a larger variety of drinks to be displayed and served. :) [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Key ArenaKey Arena is the location of the best events in Seattle. From the greatest sports games to the best concerts that rock the city! Come here to watch basketball or a great concert, maybe a show like American Idol and you won't be [...]D: 0.3mi00
- The Fremont TrollFremont is a funky, hip little neighborhood in Seattle filled with great bars and restaurants. What lots of people don't know is that when you go under the bridge there is a giant troll! The troll is a statue but it is really big. It's [...]D: 25.9mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Prague, Czech Republic
One of the most beautiful buildings in Prague is the Old Town Hall, but it's architectural beauty looses it's importance when you first...
History & Culture: Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock
Lindau Bodensee, Germany
While in Lindau, make sure you visit the beautiful promenade and the city hall built during the 16th century. The entire city looks like a dioll...
General: Beautiful promenade and city hall
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Buena Park, California
Knott's Berry Farm is a great distraction for a family or a group of friends. There are so many things to do there! They have a fiesta village...
Family & Fun: Knott's Berry Farm
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love gambling (only Poker) so I usually get warmed up over at the Excalibur, although the last time I was there, they only had digital tables...
Night Life & Entertainment: Playing Poker
Chris is the place where you will eat the best hot-dogs in Alabama. The diner was opened in 1917 and for many years was the hottest late-night spot...