Lark in the Morning, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Lark in the Morning
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can even try everything you'd like to, from the bongs through the harps to the guitar zither. They have all kinds of instruments for kids and a lot of tuition DVDs for beginners and more advanced musicians, which is really great.
They also have great audio CDs and cassettes from a great variety of different ethnic instruments, I haven't even heard about most of them, so it's also a great place for music-gourmets or for those looking for gifts to music-gourmets. :P
The store is situated nest to Pike Place Market on the First Avenue.
1411 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
CDs for about $20
Instrument prices vary, but they are not cheap.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Archie McPheeArchie McPhee is basically a store with toys and all party accessories. The store has got history in the city, from the time when Ballard was a separate city, not a neighborhood of Seattle. Archie McPhee is now in Wallingford area and [...]D: 3mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
To learn more of a country's history it is best to visit it's museums, because this way you can get more in touch with the facts, objects and...
History & Culture: Museo de la Revolucion in Havana
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
York, United Kingdom
York is a beautiful walled city on the river Ouse, with Viking roots and archeology to explore in the Viking Centre, Tudor buildings overhanging...
General: The Cliffords Tower and Castle Museum
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Luxury Travel Vietnam - May 2015: This three day trip lets you discover the marvels of the Angkor Complex, including Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat,...
History & Culture: Fascinating Angkor Temples 3 days/2nights - Luxury Travel Vietnam
To escape the heat in the summer, a visit to the Barton Springs Pool is the best way to do it, especially if you would still like to be outdoors! ...
Sightseeing: Barton Springs Pool
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Colorado Springs, Colorado
In Colorado Springs there is a place where you can not only enjoy amazing food but bask in the contemporary world of locals artists' talent....
Food: Warehouse Restaurant
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns