Lark in the Morning, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Lark in the Morning
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can even try everything you'd like to, from the bongs through the harps to the guitar zither. They have all kinds of instruments for kids and a lot of tuition DVDs for beginners and more advanced musicians, which is really great.
They also have great audio CDs and cassettes from a great variety of different ethnic instruments, I haven't even heard about most of them, so it's also a great place for music-gourmets or for those looking for gifts to music-gourmets. :P
The store is situated nest to Pike Place Market on the First Avenue.
1411 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
CDs for about $20
Instrument prices vary, but they are not cheap.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Pnk Restaurant & Ultra LoungePnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier locations for lunch, after work appetizers and cocktails, dinner with good friends and late [...]D: 2.9mi01
- Pacific Science CenterPacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are wonderful permanent and temporary exhibitions. They have a dinosaur exhibit with [...]D: 0.3mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Saint Petersburg, Russia
If you are an art afficionado, you should definitely take a look at what's under the roof of the Pushkinskaya center, a place where art...
History & Culture: The Pushkinskaya 10 Art Center
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
For a bit of Japanese feeling and a great Asian cuisine, a dinner of a lunch taken in Akaihana is the only way. They serve excellent sushi, not to...
Sankt Anton Am Arlberg, Austria
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The place, lying in the austrian alps, has got more than 85 lifts and about 280 kilometers of...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing