Lark in the Morning, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Lark in the Morning
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can even try everything you'd like to, from the bongs through the harps to the guitar zither. They have all kinds of instruments for kids and a lot of tuition DVDs for beginners and more advanced musicians, which is really great.
They also have great audio CDs and cassettes from a great variety of different ethnic instruments, I haven't even heard about most of them, so it's also a great place for music-gourmets or for those looking for gifts to music-gourmets. :P
The store is situated nest to Pike Place Market on the First Avenue.
1411 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
CDs for about $20
Instrument prices vary, but they are not cheap.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Opal Restaurant in SeattleOpal is a great dining place situated in the Queen Anne area having a lot of special menus for all tastes. I went with some friends and we were all very pleased. Try the perfectly arranged and very tasty salmon for dinner or the wild [...]D: 1.5mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Pnk Restaurant & Ultra LoungePnk Restaurant & Ultra Lounge is located on the 4th level in the Pacific Place Shopping Center in Downtown Seattle. pnk is one of Seattle's premier locations for lunch, after work appetizers and cocktails, dinner with good friends and late [...]D: 2.9mi01
- Asian Art MuseumThe art deco building of the museum (built in 1931) fits perfectly into the tranquil environment of Volunteer park and the nearby Olympic Mountains. The museum itself is not very big, but really great. Some of the permanent exhibitions [...]D: 1.6mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Lion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome.
Sightseeing: Basilique Saint-Martin-d'Ainay
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
It's the most realistic, accurate and also depressing museum I've ever seen about communism and nazism. Th building itself was the headquarter of...
History & Culture: House of Terror
If a german visits the sistine chapel, he should also visit the 'campo santo'. It reaches back in medieval times and you´re only allowed to enter...
General: Campo Santo
ISLANDA AEREO + CAMPER A NOLEGGIO 1 Italia Islanda Arrivo in Islanda al tardi pomeriggio, pernottamento in hotel 2 Rejkjavick - Skogafoss ...
General: Italia Islanda
This museum, though not a big one, hosts first-class exhibitions from various Eastern cultures, like Egypt, Mesopotamia, India even Japan and China...
History & Culture: The Gulbenkian Museum
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
One of the world's most prestigeous univercities, Massachusetts Institute of Technology covers a 70 hectare area and has got a lot of...
Sightseeing: Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MIT
This is only a water wall with water (alliteration here :P) flowing down the walls and steps of the building but it's spectacular. It might seems...
Sightseeing: Williams Water Wall