Lark in the Morning, Seattle, Washington
Travel tips > North America > United States > Seattle > Lark in the Morning
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
You can even try everything you'd like to, from the bongs through the harps to the guitar zither. They have all kinds of instruments for kids and a lot of tuition DVDs for beginners and more advanced musicians, which is really great.
They also have great audio CDs and cassettes from a great variety of different ethnic instruments, I haven't even heard about most of them, so it's also a great place for music-gourmets or for those looking for gifts to music-gourmets. :P
The store is situated nest to Pike Place Market on the First Avenue.
1411 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
CDs for about $20
Instrument prices vary, but they are not cheap.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Seattle
- Ama-Ama Oyster Bar & GrillAma-Ama is the best if you like seafood. The ingredients are all fresh and locally provided and it can be felt on the prepared food as well. Everything is delicious, but you must try the oyster hash as well as their monkfish! They also [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Ye Olde Curiosity ShopYe Old Curiosity shop is full of curiosities, indeed. This is the place to visit if you want a really special souvenir or gift from Seattle. There are nice and 'normal' staff like Russian folk art items or Native American things. Other [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Alki BeachAlki Beach is the best and most beautiful place in Seattle for walking, volley, jogging and all that staff. Alki is a long stripe of beach of about 2.5 miles running from Alki Point to Duwamish Head. The view is one of the great [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Seattle CenterSeattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the greatest places of Seattle. There is the Space Needle, the Fun Forest Amusement Park, [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Alibi Room in SeattleAlibi Room is a great place with double purpose. It is a nice restaurant during the day, but in the evening it transforms into a fantastic club and dancing paradise. We were only once here in daytime, for lunch and it was pleasant and [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Seattle you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Ostia Antica, Italy
Wenn man in der Nähe von Rom Baden gehen will, dann einfach an einen Strand ein paar Kilometer ausserhalb fahren.
General: Baden gehen
The view was spectacular from this cozy little restaurant, quite near to the Guggenheim Museum. We booked our table in advance, and because we had...
Food: Cantinone Storico
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
If you are in Oradea better to travel with tramways or on foot, the roads are really jammed, especially from 12 o'clock to 17 o'clock
General: Public transportation is better
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
El Paso, Texas
Full of video games, restaurants/bars and other entertainment areas, the Speaking Rock Casino is a playing ground for adults who want to spend some...
Night Life & Entertainment: Speaking Rock Casino
You can always go with a delicious sandwich when you're exploring a city, especially if you didn't have the time or opportunity to pack...
Food: Simple Simon's Bistro