San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Antonio > San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
We watched girls in kimonos, fishes in the small ponds and marveled on the beautiful trees that were in bloom in that season. It was really great, and hope to repeat it some day.
3875 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78212, USA
All day long. Closed at night.
Recent travel tips for San Antonio
- Las Canarias RestaurantRight on the Riverwalk, the Las Canarias Restaurant serves one of the finest Mexican foods you'll eat in San Antonio. Their staff is really great, though sometimes slow on delivering, but that didn't really bother us, we were there [...]D: 7.4mi00
- La MargaritaFeaturing traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly service, the restaurant has become a popular dining place amongst visitors and locals as well [...]D: 7.1mi00
- San Antonio RiverwalkEither make a stroll down the San Antonio Riverwalk, or go on a lunch/dinner cruise, or visit one of its highlights, maybe take part on an event, a festival. Whatever you do, it will be definitely worth it, because the Riverwalk is the [...]D: 7.5mi00
- McNay Art MuseumThough with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a few paintings or sculptures of famous names such as Cezanne or Picasso can be found here, [...]D: 7mi00
- Natural Bridge CavernsOriginally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are organized for smaller and bigger groups, for more courageous and less adventurous people. [...]D: 18.9mi00
Things about San Antonio you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's a suburb to Copenhagen. Approx. 30 km from the capital.
General: Greve kommune
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Now a museum, Old South Meeting House served as a community home and church also during the secon half of the 18th century. In 1773 here was...
History & Culture: Old South Meeting House
You may know or not know the movie A Christmas Story. It is a comedy centering on a family who will has to learn the true meaning of Christmas. It...
Sightseeing: Christmas Story House
Not so expensive and really beautiful, the Dobson Ranch Golf Course is great for professional golfers but also quite adequate for beginners or just...
Sports & Wellness : Dobson Ranch Golf Course