San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Antonio > San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
We watched girls in kimonos, fishes in the small ponds and marveled on the beautiful trees that were in bloom in that season. It was really great, and hope to repeat it some day.
3875 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78212, USA
All day long. Closed at night.
Recent travel tips for San Antonio
- San Antonio Botanical GardenI've always enjoyed visiting botanical gardens, they can provide such a fascinating surrounding even in a really busy city. So it was understandable that while in town, I would visit the San Antonio Botanical Garden. And once again, I [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Natural Bridge CavernsOriginally found by four university students in 1960, the Natural Bridge Caverns is now San Antonio's most major attraction. Several tours are organized for smaller and bigger groups, for more courageous and less adventurous people. [...]D: 18.9mi00
- McNay Art MuseumThough with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a few paintings or sculptures of famous names such as Cezanne or Picasso can be found here, [...]D: 7mi00
- San Antonio WalksFor a better understanding of the city's history, taking part at one of the San Antonio Walks is the way to do it. They not just give you the facts, they tell you the story behind the facts. I haven't been to San Antonio before [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Boudro's BistroLocated on San Antonio's Riverwalk, Budro's Bistro is a small gem that serves excellent guacamole and other delicious Texan food. With a simple, tasteful style, the place is a favorite amongst visitors. Offering also a [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about San Antonio you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Forstau is ideal for families with small kids. There are some great skischools where you can left your kids from 10am till 3pm. They take care for...
Family & Fun: Ski Vacation with Kids
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Seoul, South Korea
History, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is...
History & Culture: National Museum of Korea
Bakersfield has some entertaining venues on its sleeves and the very best of them all is - I think - Trout's Blackboard, which is a dance hall,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trout's Blackboard
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.