San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Antonio > San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
We watched girls in kimonos, fishes in the small ponds and marveled on the beautiful trees that were in bloom in that season. It was really great, and hope to repeat it some day.
3875 N St Mary's St, San Antonio, TX 78212, USA
All day long. Closed at night.
Recent travel tips for San Antonio
- Steves HomesteadThe most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman, Edward Steves, the house and the whole property was later donated to the San Antonio [...]D: 7.9mi00
- San Antonio RiverwalkEither make a stroll down the San Antonio Riverwalk, or go on a lunch/dinner cruise, or visit one of its highlights, maybe take part on an event, a festival. Whatever you do, it will be definitely worth it, because the Riverwalk is the [...]D: 7.5mi00
- San Antonio RodeoThe greatest show ever. The San Antonio Rodeo organizes shows from bullfighting, to rodeo and horse shows. All the events are super-exciting, you are holding your breath each time the situations get dangerous but you have so much fun all [...]D: 9.5mi00
- San Antonio Missions National ParkYou can learn so many things if you decide to take part on a tour in the San Antonio Missions National Park. The missions that have been conserved and turned into historical landmark are all simple and beautiful and provide an image of true [...]D: 10.1mi00
- McNay Art MuseumThough with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a few paintings or sculptures of famous names such as Cezanne or Picasso can be found here, [...]D: 7mi00
Things about San Antonio you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was an amazing experience to walk on a way that was full of shops, restaurants and know that all this is underground. I went inside a shop,...
History & Culture: Ville Souterraine
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
11 giorni - 4 giorni di trekking a piedi 03/10/2012 - 13/10/2012 Questa escursione ci tuffa in una delle più belle valli del Marocco: uno...
General: Trekking Berbero nella Valle delle Rose e Dades
From Brasov to Covasna one can use as a convenient mean of transportation the minibus. Ecosil (www.ecosil.ro) has 4-7 connections per day (4 in the...
General: From Brasov to Covasna
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon