Las Canarias Restaurant, San Antonio, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Antonio > Las Canarias Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have outdoor seating so we asked for a table near the river so we could watch it while we were eating. Being a bit higher from the walkway, we could also watch the people passing without them noticing. It was such a lovely afternoon, we repeated it several times! :)
112 College St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Prices range from $31 to $75.
Open daily. From Mon-Sat. 6:30-23:30 and on Sun. 10:00-22:30.
Recent travel tips for San Antonio
- San Antonio RodeoThe greatest show ever. The San Antonio Rodeo organizes shows from bullfighting, to rodeo and horse shows. All the events are super-exciting, you are holding your breath each time the situations get dangerous but you have so much fun all [...]D: 9.5mi00
- La MargaritaFeaturing traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly service, the restaurant has become a popular dining place amongst visitors and locals as well [...]D: 7.1mi00
- Whispering Waters Day SpaI've spent the most perfect couple of hours in the Whispering Waters Day Spa. From the moment I stepped inside, through the massage and until the end when I took my leave, the staff was enormously generous and helpful, and I was so [...]D: 4.1mi10
- San Antonio Japanese Tea GardensWe had a relaxing afternoon walking through the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens and enjoying the warm, sunny day with a drink and a sandwich in our hands. :) We watched girls in kimonos, fishes in the small ponds and marveled on the [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Steves HomesteadThe most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman, Edward Steves, the house and the whole property was later donated to the San Antonio [...]D: 7.9mi00
Things about San Antonio you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
It is easily one of the number one eating places in Anchorage, because the food is really good. Though they serve mostly pizzas at the Moose's...
Food: Moose's Tooth Pub
We've never taken part on a tour that was led by musicians and were singing and performing throughout the whole 90-minute ride, so the Mojo...
History & Culture: Mojo Music Bus Tour