Las Canarias Restaurant, San Antonio, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Antonio > Las Canarias Restaurant
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have outdoor seating so we asked for a table near the river so we could watch it while we were eating. Being a bit higher from the walkway, we could also watch the people passing without them noticing. It was such a lovely afternoon, we repeated it several times! :)
112 College St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Prices range from $31 to $75.
Open daily. From Mon-Sat. 6:30-23:30 and on Sun. 10:00-22:30.
Recent travel tips for San Antonio
- Steves HomesteadThe most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman, Edward Steves, the house and the whole property was later donated to the San Antonio [...]D: 7.9mi00
- La MargaritaFeaturing traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly service, the restaurant has become a popular dining place amongst visitors and locals as well [...]D: 7.1mi00
- San Antonio RiverwalkEither make a stroll down the San Antonio Riverwalk, or go on a lunch/dinner cruise, or visit one of its highlights, maybe take part on an event, a festival. Whatever you do, it will be definitely worth it, because the Riverwalk is the [...]D: 7.5mi00
- San Antonio Japanese Tea GardensWe had a relaxing afternoon walking through the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens and enjoying the warm, sunny day with a drink and a sandwich in our hands. :) We watched girls in kimonos, fishes in the small ponds and marveled on the [...]D: 6.6mi00
- Howl at the Moon SaloonThis club is the best in town. Open 7 days a week, the Howl at the Moon Saloon is a place where you can party as much as you want. It's so great to have a club that is open every night, because you might never know when you're up to [...]D: 7.5mi00
Things about San Antonio you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Please do not miss the Monumental Ilumination of the Itaipu. Only occurs in fridays and saturdays, but it worth it.
General: Don´t Miss
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
There is a place in Bakersfield which is quite perfect for a special night out with your partner or your family and that is Buck Owens' Crystal...
History & Culture: Buck Owens' Crystal Palace
Manhattan Beach, California
When you're in Manhattan Beach, make sure you go down to the pier and walk all the way to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and back. It's just a...
General: Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach