Centro Cultural Carioca, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Travel tips > South America > Brazil > Rio De Janeiro > Centro Cultural Carioca
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The goal of Carioca is to promote culture, and it manages to do so in a cozy, intimate setting. If you are staying in Rio for a longer time, it's worth checking out the dance classes offered by Carioca - in no time at all you'll be dancing the samba just like any local!
R. do Teatro - Centro, Rio de Janeiro, 20050-190, Brazil
$15-$20 depending on the show
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Rio De Janeiro
- La Vereda Arts and Crafts BoutiqueIf you want to return home from your trip to Rio de Janeiro laden with presents for your family and friends, the stuff you can find at La Vereda beats anything you would buy at a regular tourist shop. Here you can find small decorations, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Ipanema BeachThe beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures perfectly the atmosphere of the place). In short, if you want to see one of the most [...]D: n/a00
- Museu Chácara do Céu Rio de JaneiroThis museum used to be the home of a famous French-born industrialist, and it actually still feels like somebody's home. A majestic, modernist, richly furnished house full of amazing pieces of Asian and European art, which used to belong to [...]D: 4.9mi00
- Cafe SacrilegioThere are lots of wild clubs and bars in Rio, especially the high-class ones on the more popular beaches like Ipanema and Leblon. But if you are looking for something quieter, I advise you to check out Sacrilegio, located in an old [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Paço Imperial, Rio's Imperial PalaceIf you have half an hour or so of free time and you don't know what to do with yourself, I suggest you visit Paço Imperial, the former seat of Brazilian administration. The building itself is very beautiful, a good example of 18th [...]D: n/a00
Things about Rio De Janeiro you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
To eat in an affordable and cozy place is what every visitor could ask for. The Bistro du Quartier was such a place. The food was great and not...
Food: Bistro du Quartier
Byward Market is my absolute favorite place in the whole city, I loved to hang around here. There are lots and lots of stands offering everything...
Shopping: Byward Market
Even the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style...
History & Culture: Distillery District in Toronto
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
One thing to remember when visiting really impressive monuments, like Louvre, the Eiffel Tower or the Arc de Triomphe. This sights are heavily...
General: Pay attention on your words
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
We wanted to have something tasty on the go while explored the city and its surroundings so on recommendation we went to 24th Street Cafe. They do...
Food: 24th Street Cafe
New York, New York
Brooklyn Bridge is one of the nicest bridges out there. What's really nice about it is that you can simply walk across and enjoy a beautiful view...
History & Culture: Brooklyn Bridge
If you're in Stockton and you're looking for some good Asian restaurant than try the Cocoro Japanese Bistro on Pacific Avenue. The service...
Food: Cocoro Japanese Bistro