17th Street Cafe, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > 17th Street Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
Try to go during weekdays, because on weekends it tends to get crowded and you might have to wait for a table.
75 S 17th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11am-4pm
Dinner: Mon-Sat 4pm-10pm, Sun 4pm-9pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Phipps ConservatoryThe Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that you've never seen before or wouldn't have thought existed, the place is like a small [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Pittsburgh Zoo and AquariumThe favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other. The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium can provide all in one place, having animals from the wide [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Carnegie Museum of ArtTruly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist era. The Carnegie Museum of Art has not only a wide collection of [...]D: 5mi00
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Pittsburgh Seviche RestaurantThe only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the downtown area. Their specialties are seafood preparations, which you can watch as it is made just [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tiananmen Square is the larges public square in the world. Its name means Gate of Heavenly Peace and is one of the symbols of Beijing. You...
History & Culture: Tiananmen Square
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Many visitors arriving at Schiphol Airport might get a bad first impression of the country, because of unfriendly taxi drivers that might also...
Public Transportation: Taxi service in Amsterdam
Near the cave just about a 1 mile you can find a great place for camping, with grass and a little brook
General: A little camping
Raleigh, North Carolina
The most entertaining evening and fun night we ever had. Thanks to Frankie's Fun Park we had the time of our lives and we didn't even have...
Family & Fun: Frankie's Fun Park
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife