17th Street Cafe, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > 17th Street Cafe
- Food travel tip
- City center
Try to go during weekdays, because on weekends it tends to get crowded and you might have to wait for a table.
75 S 17th St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203, USA
Lunch: Mon-Fri 11am-4pm
Dinner: Mon-Sat 4pm-10pm, Sun 4pm-9pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Duquesne InclineTo get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided tour and once you get to the top, there is a restaurant with excellent food. Don't forget [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Pittsburgh Seviche RestaurantThe only place where you can can have an excellent dinner and drink cocktails, having fun at a bar is the Pittsburgh Seviche Restaurant in the downtown area. Their specialties are seafood preparations, which you can watch as it is made just [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Carnegie Museum of ArtTruly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist era. The Carnegie Museum of Art has not only a wide collection of [...]D: 5mi00
- Children's Museum of PittsburghThere are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though maybe more entertaining for the younger ones, the museum has a wide variety of hands-on exhibits [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Pittsburgh Zoo and AquariumThe favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other. The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium can provide all in one place, having animals from the wide [...]D: 7.6mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
The Gothic style Cathedral is the main attraction of the city. It would be really hard to miss it because it's huge. It was built from volcanic...
History & Culture: Cathedral Notre Dame
Hotels in Manali - Hotel Him View, a name that is famous as a Hotel By River Side in manali near club house, hotels in manali, manali hotels,...
Outdoors Activities: Budget hotels in manali
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Though it is a bit far from the city (about 88 miles to the North), it is a place which is worth a visit, even if you're not a pilgrim or a...
History & Culture: Fatima near Lisbon
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Kansas City, Missouri
The Kansas City Library is the most unique and interesting library in the world, I'd say, because I don't think there is a building that...
History & Culture: Kansas City Library
San Francisco, California
Here is a great news for beer lovers in San Francisco. City Beer Store is a fabulous little place with an extremely wide selection of beers. It...
Shopping: City Beer Store
DAY 1: ARRIVE YANGON (D) Upon arrival at Yangon International Airport, you will be welcomed by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for...
General: Discover Myanmar from Highlights to Beach Relaxation 12 days