Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Do visit the zoo, either you're with family or alone, with friends. Its a great place to hang out and spend some quality time.
1 Wild Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
Adults $10, kids $9 (in summer $14/$12)
Daily from 9am to 4pm/5pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Duquesne InclineTo get the best view of the city, you shouldn't miss riding the tram of Duquesne Incline. The ride is quite cheap, you can also book a guided tour and once you get to the top, there is a restaurant with excellent food. Don't forget [...]D: 1.7mi00
- Cathedral of LearningI think a trip to Pittsburgh is not complete without a visit to the Cathedral of Learning. From far it looks like a skyscraper, an immensely tall building with a lots of windows. But when you get closer, you will remark the fine [...]D: 4.5mi00
- Children's Museum of PittsburghThere are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though maybe more entertaining for the younger ones, the museum has a wide variety of hands-on exhibits [...]D: 2.7mi00
- PNC ParkVisiting Pittsburgh can be a really enjoyable experience, but without a peek at the PNC Park, your trip is not complete. Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates are not the best players in the country, the ballpark is still something that [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Carnegie Museum of ArtTruly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist era. The Carnegie Museum of Art has not only a wide collection of [...]D: 5mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are looking for a beach vacation, Cairns isnt the right place, because there´s no beach close to the city, neither you can walk there. But...
Outdoors Activities: No beach vacations
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
Combination of Eastern and Western style architecture is what decorates the buildings along Dihua Street. During the Japanese occupancy, many rich...
Sightseeing: Dihua Street
Fort Worth, Texas
Operating since the year 1989, the Hangman's House of Horrors is not only a Fort Worth attractions but the most visited haunted houses in the...
History & Culture: Hangman's House of Horrors
Aloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story...
Sightseeing: Aloha Tower
I have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted...
History & Culture: Museum of Contemporary Arts
One of the most expensive and luxurious hotels in Miami, Fontainebleau Hotel provides everything one might need to spend a holiday in glamorous...
General: The Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami