Children's Museum of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Children's Museum of Pittsburgh
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
There is an entire floor dedicated to the Waterplay area, where kids can play contests with their boats. They provide raincoat and boots, but you might want to take some clean clothes with you, in case they splatter themselves with water.
10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Kids $10, adults $11
Daily: 10am-5pm (on Sun. from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Carnegie Museum of ArtTruly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist era. The Carnegie Museum of Art has not only a wide collection of [...]D: 5mi00
- Carnegie Museum of Natural HistoryThere are many fine museums which deal with different kinds of scientifically or historically significant events, creatures, people, but the Carnegie Museum of Natural History is something more than that. It not only has hands-on exhibits [...]D: 5mi00
- Phipps ConservatoryThe Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that you've never seen before or wouldn't have thought existed, the place is like a small [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Carnegie Science CenterTo learn a little bit about science but to also have fun, the Carnegie Science Center is the perfect destination. They have interactive-, hands-on exhibits which kids older than 5, or 9 can enjoy tremendously. The SportsWorks are is [...]D: 1.9mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Take a look at the 'Zeppelin museum' in the city center, at the lake of constance. Afterwards you can enjoy the promenade at the lake.
General: Take a look what the city has got to offer
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
It's a great club for the lovers of rock music. Kind of a dirty, dark place, but that's what is so cool about it. Many rock bands come to give...
Night Life & Entertainment: Axis