Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Carnegie Science Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The documentaries in the Theater and the star shows in the Planetarium can result in being captivating even for adults, not just kids. This place is definitely worth a visit and your time!
1 Allegheny Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Adults $17.95, kids $9.95
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Phipps ConservatoryThe Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that you've never seen before or wouldn't have thought existed, the place is like a small [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Pittsburgh Zoo and AquariumThe favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other. The Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium can provide all in one place, having animals from the wide [...]D: 7.6mi00
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Eleven RestaurantIf you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the Eleven Restaurant. The not only have excellent service but exquisite food too. Try the [...]D: 3mi00
- PNC ParkVisiting Pittsburgh can be a really enjoyable experience, but without a peek at the PNC Park, your trip is not complete. Even though the Pittsburgh Pirates are not the best players in the country, the ballpark is still something that [...]D: 2.6mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
However, if you can, avoid Frankfurt and go to Munich. :)
General: Avoid it and go to Munich
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Trinity Collage is like a trademark of Dublin. Its huge library is just amazing - if you like books and libraries. :) You can barely imagine the...
History & Culture: The Old Library Trinity Collage
Indroda Park is quite an old park on the Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Highway spread in over 400 hectares on the bank of river Sabarmati. It is...
Outdoors Activities: Indroda Park
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Nice, quiet, more like a living wonder.
General: Living wonder
Not the largest zoo in US, that is sure, but maybe that is the reason why it so well-managed, clean and the animals are so well taken of. A walk in...
Family & Fun: Fresno Chaffee Zoo
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar