Carnegie Science Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Travel tips > North America > United States > Pittsburgh > Carnegie Science Center
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
The documentaries in the Theater and the star shows in the Planetarium can result in being captivating even for adults, not just kids. This place is definitely worth a visit and your time!
1 Allegheny Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, USA
Adults $17.95, kids $9.95
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Pittsburgh
- Fat Head's SaloonTotally Pittsburgh, I have to say that. The Fat Head's Saloon is the place to meet some locals, get down for a really large, tasty burger and fries, and experience an energetic, entertaining environment, where you can have a laugh and [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Children's Museum of PittsburghThere are so many interesting and fun places to go with families and kids, and the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh is one the best. Though maybe more entertaining for the younger ones, the museum has a wide variety of hands-on exhibits [...]D: 2.7mi00
- National AviaryA facility that is constantly growing, the National Aviary, though still small a bit, offers a wonderful view on the lives and environments of various kinds of birds throughout the globe. There are guided tours and hands-on visiting areas, [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Phipps ConservatoryThe Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that you've never seen before or wouldn't have thought existed, the place is like a small [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Eleven RestaurantIf you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the Eleven Restaurant. The not only have excellent service but exquisite food too. Try the [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Pittsburgh you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were...
History & Culture: Chinatown
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
You really should try the fish meals at Galway, always fresh from the sea.
General: The well known fishermen city
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Punggol Prawning is place where family, friends, colleagues or infact anyone can come to and have fun catching real life prawns from the ponds that...
Family & Fun: Punggol Prawning
The Basilica of Saint Mary is an imposing church in downtown Minneapolis, and the oldest Catholic parish in the city. It was built about a hundred...
History & Culture: Basilica of Saint Mary
Hong Kong, China
The world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze,...
History & Culture: The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island