Oklahoma City National Memorial, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Oklahoma City National Memorial
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Kids younger than 10 might not enjoy it so much, but apart from that it a worthwhile place for families and individuals as well. A truly humbling experience is what you will gain there.
620 N Harvey Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, USA
$10 for adults, $8 for kids.
9m to 6pm daily. (on Sunday from noon)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma History CenterFor history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few hours. There are several interactive exhibitions, audio, photographic displays and a wide [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
- National Cowboy MuseumDefinitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see, watch, touch and learn. From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Science Museum OklahomaThe land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are the ones that will get the best of it! Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Oklahoma City ZooNo wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and so on. Only elephants can't be seen, but we heard they were relocated to Tulsa in the [...]D: 4.6mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
This place is pretty cool and offers some original Swabian meals. The restaurant also has a beer garden and they have some huge smoker barbecue on...
Food: Kuppelnau Stadtwirtschaft
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
If you go to the Olymp mountain you have to stop here! This is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen! On one side you see the sea on...
Sightseeing: Litochoro - a place you should see!
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
The best of our stay in Jacksonville. We spent the whole day out camping in Little Talbot Island State Park. It was amazing and wonderful. There...
Sightseeing: Little Talbot Island State Park
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT
I am a nice and good looking girl tall and slim that searching for a man
General: I am a good looking girl