Ingrid's Kitchen, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Ingrid's Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My favorite, after I've eaten there, became Streusel, a fruit dessert with streusel, coconut and cream cheese topping. It is heavenly. You just have try it to get assured!
Being in the heart of the city, you can find it easily and is quite close to major attractions.
3701 N Youngs Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA
Sat: noon-2pm Live Music
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- National Cowboy MuseumDefinitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see, watch, touch and learn. From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the [...]D: 5.1mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
They have great drinks not for too much and great company. Also they have the best music in the area, so yes, I can say it's the best club in the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Backstage
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Lodging: Harding Hotel, Jury's Inn Christ Church Food: Queen of Tarts on Cows Lane for excellent breakfast or lunch
Food: Lodging and food in Dublin
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Mexico City, Mexico
They say chocolate was invented by the Aztecs. If so, Princesse Cacao is the primary place to get chocolate from the cradle of this wonderful candy...
Shopping: Princesse Cacao
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...