Ingrid's Kitchen, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Ingrid's Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My favorite, after I've eaten there, became Streusel, a fruit dessert with streusel, coconut and cream cheese topping. It is heavenly. You just have try it to get assured!
Being in the heart of the city, you can find it easily and is quite close to major attractions.
3701 N Youngs Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA
Sat: noon-2pm Live Music
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Oklahoma City Museum of ArtOne of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs can be see seen in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. However, if you feel you've already [...]D: 0.2mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
I should have been in American Girl Place a couple of years earlier, but it was sort of fun at this age as well, though it was a very posh...
Family & Fun: American Girl Place
When traveling, wear the outfit that takes up the most room and you will have more room in your suitcase.
General: Packing tips for travelers
Las Vegas, Nevada
Be careful when you walk around on the Las Vegas Boulevard, you might meet some very perseverent canvassers. They are trying really hard to get...
General: Canvassers on Las Vegas Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, California
I have only been at this place at night, so I am not able to tell you whether it’s good during the day. The Irish bar offers some nice selection...
Night Life & Entertainment: Hennessey's Tavern