Ingrid's Kitchen, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Ingrid's Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My favorite, after I've eaten there, became Streusel, a fruit dessert with streusel, coconut and cream cheese topping. It is heavenly. You just have try it to get assured!
Being in the heart of the city, you can find it easily and is quite close to major attractions.
3701 N Youngs Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA
Sat: noon-2pm Live Music
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Martin Park Nature CenterHiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well. Offering also educational courses in the Education Center, the park is a popular destination [...]D: 11mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Oklahoma City Museum of ArtOne of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs can be see seen in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. However, if you feel you've already [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
If you do something like island hoping or if you just make a stop during your travel to Crete at Santorini, you have got to climb up the hills and...
General: Insland of Santorini/Thira
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Being the first public botanical garden in the United States, Public Garden is still one of the most popular sights in Boston. It is really amazing...
Sightseeing: Boston Public Garden
Los Angeles, California
Lawry's Steakhouse is simply amazing. I can go there any day of the week. In my opinion when it comes to Prime Rib, this is the place to go to....
Food: Lawry's Steakhouse
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have...
Food: Grand Ole Creamery
San Francisco, California
Asia comprises of some of the largest global cities of the world. Prominent names in the list include Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul and Manila...
General: Fly in Business Class Together & Save 50% Asiana Business Smartium Class Flights
Quite a big zoo, the 3rd largest in the US as far as I know, the Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum has much to offer. The animals are well-kept, look...
Family & Fun: Tulsa Zoo & Living Museum