Ingrid's Kitchen, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Ingrid's Kitchen
- Food travel tip
- City center
Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My favorite, after I've eaten there, became Streusel, a fruit dessert with streusel, coconut and cream cheese topping. It is heavenly. You just have try it to get assured!
Being in the heart of the city, you can find it easily and is quite close to major attractions.
3701 N Youngs Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73112, USA
Sat: noon-2pm Live Music
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
- Martin Park Nature CenterHiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well. Offering also educational courses in the Education Center, the park is a popular destination [...]D: 11mi00
- Overholser MansionThe most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small palace and the inside is so well kept, it seems people are still living there. There are [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
This great park was once a fortress damaged in 1878. Now it is a beautiful garden and home of exhibitions. The best place in Barcelona to spend a...
Sightseeing: Parc de la Ciutadella
If you want a place to chill out (literally), a freezing evening at the Arctic Icebar will prove to be an interesting experience. While temperature...
Night Life & Entertainment: Arctic Icebar
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
Don't go to the so called 'Rion' beach, it´s just real touristic crap.
Outdoors Activities: Rion beach
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Located in the historic downtown of Albuquerque, the chic bistro serves delicious Southwest food with amazingly flavorful desserts. The Artichoke...
Food: Artichoke Café
If you are curious about the background story of the world's best known brand of sot drink, you'll get your answers at the World of Coca Cola. ...
Family & Fun: World of Coca-Cola Pavilion
Long Beach, California
You just feel like you're in Venice, Italy. Taking part on a Gondola Getaway can be genuinely fun or a beautifully romantic. Whichever you...
Sightseeing: Gondola Getaway