National Cowboy Museum, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > National Cowboy Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the museum is an extremely well-organized, interesting collection of western and native American heritage. With an additional garden that can be visited also, the place is just magnificent. I just couldn't get bored, there were so many things that kept me going. A definitely must-see!
1700 NE 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Adults: $12.50, children: $5.75
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
IF you are around at christmas, you should visit that chsitmas market at the city. It´s really famous and you can enjoy shopping, drinking a cup...
Shopping: Christkindlmarkt in the inner city
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
I recommend this restaurant for very tasty fish menus. The prices are very good and the food is even better. I was amazed by the long menu with all...
Food: Fish restaurant in Miskolctapolca
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
This cozy little restaurant is really hard to find, but once you've found it, you might return there every time you want to eat in a restaurant...
Food: Il Muro Restaurant
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Its located in the the hotel with the same name, the Borgata Buffet offers great food at a surprisingly good price. Their menu is quite extensive...
Food: Borgata Buffet
San Diego, California
It is the greatest club district in the city. There are a lot of very good restaurants and nice shops as well. All the clubs have either DJs or...
Night Life & Entertainment: Gas Lamp Quarter
Seattle Center is a landmark of the city hosting some of the landmarks of the city. :) It is on Harrison Street and you can find there some of the...
General: Seattle Center