National Cowboy Museum, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > National Cowboy Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the museum is an extremely well-organized, interesting collection of western and native American heritage. With an additional garden that can be visited also, the place is just magnificent. I just couldn't get bored, there were so many things that kept me going. A definitely must-see!
1700 NE 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Adults: $12.50, children: $5.75
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Museum of ArtOne of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs can be see seen in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. However, if you feel you've already [...]D: 0.2mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- Overholser MansionThe most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small palace and the inside is so well kept, it seems people are still living there. There are [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
It is the best place for anyone who loves parties and beach atmosphere. There is an amazing garden on the beach with great cocktails and great...
Night Life & Entertainment: CDLC (Carpe Diem Lounge Club)
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
Ginza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded...
Shopping: Shopping in Ginza
Amsterdam's Red Light District is an attraction to everyone who visits the city. Though it might prove more fun for the male party, women have...
Sightseeing: Randy Roy Redlight Tours
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Fountain Valley, California
Boomers is located right at the heart of Fountain Valley, CA (intersection between Magnolia Street & Warner Street). It provides a lot of fun...
Family & Fun: Boomer! Fountain Valley
This unusual looking house is the joint creation of architects William Gray Purcell and George Grant Elmslie. The house is built in the distinctive...
Sightseeing: The Purcell-Cutts House
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.