National Cowboy Museum, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > National Cowboy Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the museum is an extremely well-organized, interesting collection of western and native American heritage. With an additional garden that can be visited also, the place is just magnificent. I just couldn't get bored, there were so many things that kept me going. A definitely must-see!
1700 NE 63rd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Adults: $12.50, children: $5.75
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma History CenterFor history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few hours. There are several interactive exhibitions, audio, photographic displays and a wide [...]D: 2.1mi00
- Big Truck TacosEveryone's favorite in Oklahoma City and no wonder, the Big Truck Tacos serves the most delllicious Mexican food you will eat anywhere in town. Their burritos, with queso or salsa sauce, tacos and gorditos are all excellent, just [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Everybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf...
Outdoors Activities: Sugarloaf Mountain
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
Case Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus...
History & Culture: Case Romane
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Appetizingly good food and great atmosphere. The Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen has varied plates of fish plates prepared to entice the senses. The...
Food: Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen