Science Museum Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Science Museum Oklahoma
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, there are also some really interesting ones that catch the little ones' attention, like the miniature town with a really long railroad and a train. Not mention the Gadgettress exhibit that is the funnest place in the whole museum. Kid's paradise, truly!
2100 NE 52nd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Adults for $14.95, children for $11.95
9am to 5pm, daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma History CenterFor history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few hours. There are several interactive exhibitions, audio, photographic displays and a wide [...]D: 2.1mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- World of Wings Pigeon CenterA small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in that direction. I've never seen so many birds (pigeons) in one place and it was really [...]D: 5.4mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
If you go to Augsburg, you should visit the roman museum, the arts museum and take a look at the so called 'Fuggersiedlung'. It was the first...
General: Visit the Museums and the Fuggersiedlung
The Castle of Dublin was built in the 12the century. It was the residence of the Viceroys of Ireland during the English rule. The castle has more...
History & Culture: The Castle of Dublin
According to the legend, the pagoda is 2500 years old. But archaeologists say the it was built btw. the 6th and 10th century AD. Whatever the truth...
History & Culture: Shwedagon Pagoda
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
This bastion and tower are some kind of a symbol of the whole city. It is 50 m high and commemorates those Portuguese people who took part in the...
Saint Louis, Missouri
Well, if I knew custards and ice creams could taste so good, I would have gone to Ted Drewes Frozen Custard years ago! They have absolutely the...
Food: Ted Drewes Frozen Custard
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz
Halong Bay Vietnam is recognized as the famous World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994 and the New 7 Wonders of Nature voted by the tourists over the...
Sightseeing: Halong Bay Tours
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide