Science Museum Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Science Museum Oklahoma
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, there are also some really interesting ones that catch the little ones' attention, like the miniature town with a really long railroad and a train. Not mention the Gadgettress exhibit that is the funnest place in the whole museum. Kid's paradise, truly!
2100 NE 52nd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Adults for $14.95, children for $11.95
9am to 5pm, daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- National Cowboy MuseumDefinitely a museum that is worth your time and money. You can spend at least a day in the National Cowboy Museum there are so many things to see, watch, touch and learn. From paintings to man-sized exhibits to town-reproductions the [...]D: 5.1mi00
- Ingrid's KitchenMore than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Oklahoma City ZooNo wonder it is also called a 'living museum', the Oklahoma City Zoo has a wide variety of animals, like rhinos, white leopards, lions and so on. Only elephants can't be seen, but we heard they were relocated to Tulsa in the [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The best thing about the Red Wall Hotel was that it was really close to the main attractions that we wanted to visit, such as the Forbidden City,...
General: The Red Wall Hotel in Beijing
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
I can warmly recommend you to go on a river cruise if you are in Dublin using the Liffey River Cruise. It is a great tour of about 45-50 minutes...
Sightseeing: Dublin view from the river
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Home to various museums and facilities the White River State Park is unique in its own. Full of green spaces, and modern state facilities, the...
Outdoors Activities: White River State Park