Science Museum Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Science Museum Oklahoma
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, there are also some really interesting ones that catch the little ones' attention, like the miniature town with a really long railroad and a train. Not mention the Gadgettress exhibit that is the funnest place in the whole museum. Kid's paradise, truly!
2100 NE 52nd St, Oklahoma City, OK 73111, USA
Adults for $14.95, children for $11.95
9am to 5pm, daily.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Museum of ArtOne of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs can be see seen in the Oklahoma City Museum of Art. However, if you feel you've already [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Ingrid's KitchenMore than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Martin Park Nature CenterHiking opportunity for friends and families in the outskirts of the city, Martin Park Nature Center is accessible to locals and visitors as well. Offering also educational courses in the Education Center, the park is a popular destination [...]D: 11mi00
- Overholser MansionThe most beautiful turn-of-the-century home I've ever seen in Oklahoma City, the Overholser Mansion deserves the praise. It looks like s small palace and the inside is so well kept, it seems people are still living there. There are [...]D: 1.2mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Rio de Janeiro is chock full of juice bars, not surprise considering the temperature during the day. In any case, Polis Sucos, one of these chains...
Food: Polis Sucos Juice Bars
If you want to enjoy the most Ravensburg hast got to offer, come there in july, when the 'Rutenfest' is being celebrated.
General: Rutenfest in July
Head to DC10 on Sunday, it's really good fun. Although be prepared for the long haul. It lasts from Sunday morning until 8am on Monday!
Night Life & Entertainment: Ibiza Holidays
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
Atlantic City, New Jersey
They have such an amazing array of sea and river creatures, the kids were both entranced and excited, pointing at various colorful or...
Family & Fun: Atlantic City Aquarium
With an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. ...
History & Culture: Denver Art Museum
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Great for socializing or just having a drink in a warm or cold afternoon, Jojo's Martini Lounge is funky, hype with lots and lots of martini. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: JoJo's Martini Lounge