Martin Park Nature Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Martin Park Nature Center
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There are some animals, squirrels, butterflies, birds, reptiles that live in the park and if you get lucky you might even see a coyote, and armadillo or a deer. Depends on the season of the year too, of course. But it's worth a try.
5000 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142, USA
Guided tours are charged.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Ingrid's KitchenMore than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My [...]D: 3.4mi00
- Oklahoma City National MemorialA stunningly and emotionally intense museum, the Oklahoma City National Memorial should not be missed. The museum is beautiful both in the daytime and at night, especially the Outdoor Symbolic Memorial, which is open 24 hours a day. Kids [...]D: 0.4mi00
- BricktownIf you want fun, entertainment and lots and lots of food, than you definitely have to visit Bricktown, Oklahoma City's entertainment district. The place is packed with locales to eat, pubs and bars, even a great Ballpark where you can [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Oklahoma History CenterFor history freaks and for those who are interested in culture, history and people, the Oklahoma History Center is the perfect place to spend a few hours. There are several interactive exhibitions, audio, photographic displays and a wide [...]D: 2.1mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bangladesh expedition-Lonely planet recommended tour company in Bangladesh based at Pan PAcific Sonargaon Hotel, level-112 Ph: 00-88 01715093412 ...
Sightseeing: Bangladesh travel
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
The visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to...
History & Culture: Anne Frank House
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day