Martin Park Nature Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Travel tips > North America > United States > Oklahoma City > Martin Park Nature Center
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
There are some animals, squirrels, butterflies, birds, reptiles that live in the park and if you get lucky you might even see a coyote, and armadillo or a deer. Depends on the season of the year too, of course. But it's worth a try.
5000 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73142, USA
Guided tours are charged.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma State CapitolOne of the most beautiful buildings in the city, the Oklahoma State Capitol is maybe the most wonderful in the US. With a fairly 'new' dome, and an amazing architecture, the capitol is perfect for pictures. If you visit the place, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Nic's GrillThough not looking much from the outside, Nic's Grill has the best burgers in town, believe me. You can ask any local, or anyone standing in line in front of the grill, because even if the have to wait, (line moves pretty quick, though) [...]D: 2mi00
- Science Museum OklahomaThe land of joy for kids, the Science Museum Oklahoma is open daily with a wide variety of interactive exhibits mostly for kids. At least they are the ones that will get the best of it! Among the usual exhibits about space and aviation, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- The Coach HouseLocated in the Nichols Hills Plaza, The Coach House is an absolute hit as a restaurant, especially if you would like take your date out to lunch, dinner. The atmosphere and the decoration of the place just adds to the delicious taste of [...]D: 5mi00
- Ingrid's KitchenMore than 30 years has Ingrid's Kitchen been serving German recipe based dishes to customers of Oklahoma City and other visitors. Their meals are absolutely delicious, but the best part of a lunch or dinner are the desserts. My [...]D: 3.4mi00
Things about Oklahoma City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
London, United Kingdom
The Millennium Bridge is just the perfect place for walking, I would say. It is a pedestrian bridge that links the Tate Modern Gallery with St...
Sightseeing: Millenium Bridge
The Angio d'Or, ot Golden Angel is a very nice little place with acceptable prices. The atmosphere is very intimate and I was told that the...
Food: Angiol d'Or
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
People are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and...
Outdoors Activities: Tempest Tours
El Paso, Texas
Located downtown, the El Paso Museum of Art is small gem of artworks from European, Mexican and Latin-American artists. The best thing about the...
History & Culture: El Paso Museum of Art
Featuring delicious Greek cuisine, Santorini's Greek Kitchen is a European gem in the heart of Indianapolis. Their gyros and calamari are...
Food: Santorini's Greek Kitchen in Indianapolis
Long Beach, California
A casual seafood restaurant, offering a wide variety of fish dishes with excellent service. Dining at the King's Fish House is a really a treat...
Food: King's Fish House
Lyndale Park Gardens is part of a huge area of parks and gardens encircling Minneapolis, called the Grand Rounds Scenic Byway. The rose garden is...
Outdoors Activities: Lyndale Park Gardens